31. Kane Gabriel Friar

It was happening,  Maya thought to herself. She couldn't believe it.

She was about to bring a human to the world.

Oh my God, a person is going to slide out of me  . Maya disgusted herself by that thought.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didnt realize Lucas had gotten everything she needed.

He put one bag on his shoulder and pulled maya up with his free hand.
"You okay?"

Maya nodded her head as she slowly got up. They made their way to the car  .

"Were gonna have a Thanksgiving baby!"maya squealed before going into another contraction, making her happiness go into pain.

Lucas smiled and quickly drove to the hospital.

----
After getting hooked up and into her room, riley and mayas parents were all with her and Lucas.

Maya was doing breathing eexcersize to try and help the pain. She was trying her best not to go on any medication,  but with how this is going, she might need to.

"Fuck." Maya whimpered. Lucas held her hand since maya accepted that. She didnt want to be touched at all to be honest, but she allowed the hand hold.

All maya wanted to do, was be in college. Live her life. Not be in a hospital bed in pain, trying to give birth.

Maya leans her head back against the pillow, squeezing the bed sheets.

The nurse comes in, telling maya that she is going to see how dialated she is.

"Well Maya, you are indeed 10 centimeters dialated. We can get the doctor in and start this up. "

Maya smiled , knowing this will all he over within a hour or two.

"Thank you. " Lucas says, holding mayas hand still.

He kisses her forehead, since maya isnt in a contraction and she smiles, knowing her baby boy will be here soon.

《》《》》》《》

Riley had to walk out, Katy standing by maya and shawn watching from the corner.

Lucas was in a doctor suit and was getting ready to help out.

"Okay Maya, on the count of three, push. "

Maya nodded, sweat starting to go down her forehead. Drips racing each other.

"1
2
3"

Maya pushes. She yells out words. Very harsh words.

She pushed again.
And again.

And before she knew it, cries were filling up the room. 

She was panting,  tired and shaking.

"He's here babygirl. " Katy smiled,  seeing kane for the first time getting cleaned up.

Maya smiled , her eyes dazed.

---
Once maya was ready and kane was clean she was able to hold him.

His face was chubby. He has blue eyes , blonde little hair and a smile.

"Hi baby. "Maya whispered to him.
"I'm your mommy. "

She giggled seeing him reach his hand up to her.

Her friends started to come in , all on awe.

The baby was adorable.

Compliments flying around the room making maya and Lucas happy.

---

Later that night maya was sitting up enjoying everyone's company.

Kane was passed back to maya, his eyes open looking at both Maya and Lucas.

"Happy Thanksgiving , Maya. "
"Happy Thanksgiving, Lucas. " they shared a loving kiss.

Maya looked back down.

"Happy Thanksgiving Kane." 

《☆》☆《☆》☆《☆》

Hey yall. I tried making this today.
It's also been 9 months since I made this book which works perfectly with this scene.

Anyways , updating will be quicker and easier since I dont  have to make her pregnant anymore so expect more updates.

Thank you for your patience and support through the last few shitty chapters.  More are coming that will be better.

Happy Thanksgiving