13. Names

"Lucas, we need a name for this little monster." Maya said walking into the office, noticing Lucas wasn't paying attention.

"Stupid fortnite. LUCAS!!" Maya screamed.

He jumped out thinking his girlfriend was harmed.

"Gosh you scared me. What's up?" Lucas asked, Turing around.
She rolled her eyes and say in the chair beside him, going on her computer.

"Well, we need boy names. And I don't want anything basic."

He nodded and they both began searching up unique names and their meaning.

"How about Ezekiel?"
Lucas suggested looking for the meaning behind the idiosyncratic name that could possibly be the name of their child.

"Maybe. How about Kane. It's definitely not popular." Maya recommend, writing it down under a few other names, including Ezekiel.

**
After a few hours of debating both of the teens were getting hungry. Maya more hangry than hungry since now, she is feeding two. Herself and the boy.

"I'll go pick up something. You stay here." Lucas said grabbing a light jacket and kissing her forehead.

"Okay. Love you."
"Love you too."

Once he left Maya went back upstairs and looked at the ultrasound pictures, and started picturing the baby with each name both of them picked out.

"I think I'll name you Kane. Yeah, Kane something Friar." Maya smiled and went downstairs to the couch and watched T.V..

"I'm back!" Maya smelled the best smell she could ever sense.

"Tacos!!" Maya bursted out excitedly running towards the bags.

Lucas chuckled and opened up his bag.

"Thanks babe." Her voice filled with love and happiness.

Lucas wrapped her on a tight hug.
"Anytime." Maya looked up and smiled, as he leans down and kisses her soft lips.

"Let's eat." Lucas said, Maya still wrapped against his warm body.

"Okay. But I still want to cuddle with you." She spoke in a cute little voice.

"I can definitely make an arrangement for that."

They both got under some blankets on the couch, with their tacos and each other. Watched some T.V. , and before Maya fell asleep, Lucas had one more question.

"What's the name going to be?"
"I decided Kane Gabriel Friar."

Lucas smiled and kissed her longer and happier.

"I wanted your name to be included some how. So I used your middle name. Because you both are important to me."

"Thank you Maya. His name is wonderful."

Not even 10 minutes after, Maya fell asleep with her taco in her hand.

Lucas cleaned her up and carried her to bed, not before long he fell asleep as well.

---------------
starting to run out of ideas...
but im still going to make chapters because i want to keep this story going.
but don't worry once school is out i will have more time which means longer chapters.
and I'll have more time to think of ideas
but the next chapter is a long on i hope so be prepared
but because of that and school it won't come out until the first week of june sometime
but i hope it'll be worth it in your minds
i want it to be within 2000 words so cross your fingers
okay bye
:)