8. NO! *tears*

Maya's vision is blurry but is coming back. She sees a tall figure infront of her.
"Lucas?"
Maya groans out with her eyes squinted.

She hears a chuckle and knows it's not him.

"Maya, we are sorry about what happened. You're pregnant. So, tell us who's fault it was and that person will die."

Maya bites her bitten up lip.
God, if you see this please help me and Lucas.

"Wait, who are you first?"
"Lucas's parents. Now tell us please."

His tone in a very impatient voice.
She gulps.

"Okay, it all started out as a regular fun night at the restaurant. We got drunk and everything was awesome."

*that night*
"Holy shit huckleberry" Maya says drunk as can be. Riley is feeding her bra and the guys are chugging beers.

He smiles at her. His wobbly hand cups her b-cup chest. Her throat lets a slight moan out.

Lucas picks up the small dosed up blonde and brings her to a closet.

She kisses his small lips and pulls off his shirt, her hands trailing his abs. He strips off all of her clothes except her undergarments.
*now*

She makes a sigh, doing a door knob sound with her lips.
"It was great. Things happened. We went to my place and continued on. Then we crashed. We were drunk we didn't bring a condom. Nobody thought of it. But my parents and everyone supports us. Please don't kill either one of us. You could be grandparents."

They look at each other. Maya stares at both. Each parent steps away. And she sees Lucas tied up. Her blue eyes go wide.

He stares at her with fear and tears. Maya feels a kick and grunts.
"Shit. Damn baby"

Guns. She sees guns. One for her and one for Lucas. Maya's phone is in her pocket. She butt dialed Topanga.

They both get untied.
"I love you Maya."
"I love you too."

"Now, you MUST shoot. Whoever gets shot and dies well dies. Good luck."

Maya's finger goes on the trigger and she shoots. Lucas finger goes on the trigger and he shoots. Both of the flinch at the bullets.

*bang*
*bang*

Topanga hears all of this. She hears screams. Quickly dials 9-1-1 and tracks down Maya's phone.

The last Topanga hears is a high pitched sound before she turns it on mute.

Maya can't handle this. She hits Lucas in the shoulder. Her pitched scream is high as can be.

Lucas drops his gun and holds his bloody shoulder. It only skimmed it. He knew it's what had to be done. They drop their guns and Maya wins.

She looks down at the ground. And hears a thud.

Lucas.