12. Gowns

Every senior has been dreaming of this moment. Getting to try on and wear their graduation gown. It's all every high school kid thinks about

Maya was so excited until she was pregnant. She has always been a small to medium. And now that she is 9 weeks pregnant, her mind says it's not going to fit.

But her bump isn't that huge but she doesn't want the gown to be too tight, obviously.

"Cmon let's go get our gowns!" Katy said excitedly to both Lucas and Maya.
"Yeah." Maya said not as cheerful.

"What the matter?" Katy asked rubbing her stressed daughters back.
"What if it doesn't fit or you can tell I'm like pregnant and then parents give me look and-"

"Maya calm down. This is graduation. The time you've been waiting for. Don't think about to negatives and live the positives." Lucas said as he barged in the conversation.

Maya looked at him and smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

__
Once everyone loved the gowns they picked out and how they looked, Maya and Lucas went to his old place. Nobody is there anymore so it's like their own place.

He uses his parents work money and saved money to pay bills.

"Lucas, I'm sorry for what happened." Maya said looking down.

"Maya, they tried to kill me. They tried to kill you and the baby. Don't be sorry, please baby."

Maya looked up and nodded. Lucas rolled up Maya's shirt noticing the baby moving.

"Hey, he's moving."
Maya looked down and chuckled.
"Aww. Ow but that's weird."

They hung out, and played with the baby even though he isn't born.

_______

SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER.
anyways school is almost over.