18

3rd Person

FIRST GROUP

Minhyuk, as gullible as ever, turned on the lights. Yeri quickly pointed her gun to the latter but Minhyuk was quicker to raise a remote control that is supposed to control a bomb.

"One wrong move missy and we'll all die here."

Yeri froze. She didn't expect a bomb. But what if it's fake? He wouldn't really kill himself, right?

"Is there even a bomb here?" Yeri asked, not showing a sign of fear

Minhyuk laughed and put the remote in his pocket. "Well, let me show it to you."

He walked to the bookshelves and grabbed a book. He opened it and showed it to everyone.

It's a large bomb.

He smirked mischievously as everyone showed how scared they are. Even Yeri, Shuhua and Soojin were scared.

"Now everyone, be good to me if you don't want all of us to go to hell." He said in victory and put the book back

"If you clicked the button, then won't all of this go to waste? Sana will die too, and you won't get what you want." Nayeon managed to spoke in a calm manner

Minhyuk just shrugged. "We like to gamble with life. It's all or nothing. Now, speaking of Sana..." The man scanned the girls and stopped his eyes on Eunha. "Bring Sana to me."

"W-what?" Eunha stuttered. "No! I can't give my best friend to people like you! I-"

"Please, stop. I don't like drama, not a fan of it." Minhyuk cut Eunha off and shook his head. "Whatever, I'll give you time to think about it."

A few minutes of silence occurred until Soojin spoke.

"I have a plan." She whispered to the other girls. "But it's a risky one."

"How risky?" Jihyo asked nervously

Soojin paused and answered, "There's a chance that not all of us will make it."

"Then we won't do that." Shuhua immediately said

"Yeah, we can think of another plan..." Chaeyoung said with hesitation

Minutes of silence rose again. The drug used on Sana came off and the girl woke up.

She rubbed her hair and groaned in pain because of the side effect of the drug.

"Is she okay?" Nayeon asked Soojin, not knowing anything about the side effects

"She'll be fine." Soojin answered. "You see, in my idea, there will only be a little chance that-"

"No." Shuhua cut her off quickly, not considering the idea of having a chance that not all of them will get out of here alive

Soojin shut her mouth and just turned her attention to Sana.

The nerd fixed her clothes, brushed her fingers through her hair and slid her glasses to her nose.

"What happened?"

All the girls just stared at her.

"What? Tell me!"

"Okay, calm down." Eunha replied. "We're kinda in a danger."

Sana sighed with heavy shoulders. "You shouldn't have come here. Why did you have to be so hard-headed?"

"We're not hard-headed, we just want to save you." Jihyo intrigued. "If we can just find a way to escape here... The bomb is the problem."