11

Sana

I NEED TO TAKE A PEE.

But professor Kim didn't let me go to the comfort room because we're gonna have a test.

The minute I got my paper, I started answering the questions in rush. Not even minding if my answer is right or wrong. MY URINARY BLADDER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE SO WHO CARES?!

I quickly finished the test and passed my paper to professor Kim.

"May I go to the comfort room now?" I asked politely while crossing my legs to prevent my urine from flowing

"Yes you may."

I ran to the door but Mina suddenly appeared so I bumped into her chest.

GREAT. N i c e  t i m i n g .

"Sorry." I apologized and passed her quickly

"Sana, wait!" I heard her voice and her footsteps followed me

Not now Mina!

I quickened my pace. God, why is the comfort room so far away from my classroom?!

"Sana! Stop!"

I didn't stop. I couldn't stop! My urinary bladder is telling to go faster so I did.

But Mina was way faster. Before I knew it, she's now in front of me.

"We need to talk." She said as she pants

"Let's talk later." I flashed a friendly smile

I tried to pass her again but this time, she blocked my way.

"This can't wait any longer anymore." She stated seriously in a desperate tone

I crossed my legs. I can't reach my limit here! Not in front of her!

"Just give me a minute. I'll-"

"No. We have to talk about this right now."

My urinary bladder is about to pop anytime soon!

I started moving my legs up and down and let her continue.

"I was serious when I said that I'm in love with you." She started while looking away. "I don't know how or why or when but it just happened. I just suddenly realized that I love you and I---" She stopped when she looked at me. "What are you doing? I'm serious here and you're not even listening."

"Well, I really need to go-"

"You can reject me or-"

"That's not it Mina." I shook my head, still moving my legs up and down. "Let's just talk later, please?"

"Why? So you can avoid me again?"

"No!"

Do I really have to say it in front of her?!

"Then-"

"I NEED TO PEE!"

I immediately ran and went to the comfort room. I found a unoccupied cubicle and freed my urine to the toilet.

This is the best feeling in the world.

---

Mina

"I NEED TO PEE!" She shouted and ran

She needs to... What?!

So I've been forcing her to hold her pee?! FUCK!

"You're such an idiot Mina!" I shouted

"Hey lower down your voice! We're having a class here!" A professor scolded