05

3rd Person

Sana took off her jeans and threw it to Mina which she immediately caught.

"Stop stripping you nerd!" She shouted

She doesn't want to be turn on by a drugged and drunken nerd.

But Sana ignored her and just giggled.

Mina shook her head and took a set of pajama from her closet. "Of all people, why did Moonbyul chose to drug her?"

"What? Are you talking to someone?" Sana asked

Mina turned to her and sighed. "I was talking to no one. Catch!"

Mina threw the pajama set to Sana but Sana was too drunk and too clumsy to catch it so it covered her face.

"WAH! MINA! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

"Oh God please help me." Mina muttered under her breath

She walked to the bed and raised the pajama from Sana's head. Which she quickly regretted as Sana's cleavage greeted her eyes.

So she put the pajama back.

"YAH!" Sana shouted

"You're such an annoying nerd."

Mina was about to step away but Sana suddenly hugged her.

"Stay with me."

She could feel Sana's breasts against her. It was definitely turning her on.

"This is bad." She whispered and pushed Sana away from her. "If you want me to stay with you, then get dress."

"But it's hot!" Sana whined like a child and threw the pajama set on the floor

"Aish, seriously..."

Sana giggled and pulled Mina by her shirt and attempted to kiss her on the lips but Mina's hand was quick to block her lips.

It made Sana groan.

"Listen you nerd..." Mina spoke as she take Sana's hand away from her. "Yes, you are unexpectedly turning me on. But the thing is, you're drunk and you're body is feeling like that because of the drug. I'm not gonna low myself to someone who will take advantage of your situation."

"Then I guess the cure to the drug is your touch... Daddy." Sana said in a seductive voice

Mina gulped the lump in her throat. "I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice."

Mina went to her drawer and get four handcuffs which are supposedly sex toys but tonight, she's gonna use it for something else.

Although she struggled because of the horny nerd, Mina managed to handcuffed Sana's feet and hands to the corners of the bed.

"There. I'm not gonna free you until you calm down." Mina said and left Sana in the room

She went downstairs to help the maids to clean the messy party but then she saw her two friends.

"Mina!" The two called

"Too bad we missed the party." Momo said. "But there's still food so it's not so bad."

"All you care about is food." Jeongyeon said and shook her head. "Anyway, where's Nayeon?"

"Sleeping in our guest room. No bullying here Jeongyeon."

"I was just asking."

"Whatever. I'll be on the kitchen." Momo said and went to the kitchen to eat