16

3rd Person

Everyone was busy training and preparing for their plan. The Bullies, The Badass Queens, The Fighters and The Rebels were leading the training.

The Respected Families turned out to be great at combat and using weapons while The Nice Girls is having a hard time to even learn the basics.

Somi groaned when she once again missed the target. She's been missing it for hundred times already.

"How are you guys so good at this?" She asked The Respective Families

"Our families are well-known so there are some bad guys who would want to attack us which is why we learned to protect ourselves." Umji answered. "Here, let me help you."

Umji helped Somi and the latter hit the target for the first time.

It was also like that for the others and after an hour, everyone finally got used to fighting and using the weapons with the help of others. Even though they got so little time.

"It's almost time." Jennie said. "We brought clothes. Why don't you guys change first?"

No one wasted a second and chose clothes. They went to their rooms and quickly changed.

The first group wore casual clothes and have bags that contains guns and knives of their choice

"We don't look suspicious, do we?" Jihyo asked while analysing their outfits

"I think it's just fine." Chaeyoung answered and the others agreed

The second group which is The Party Girls chose clothes that they think will gain attention

The second group which is The Party Girls chose clothes that they think will gain attention. They're the distraction group after all.

"Who's ready to party?" Hwasa asked half excitedly and half nervously

"We'll make the whole city have fun!" Wheein said and started jumping all over the place

"Chill people, let's not forget our mission." Solar, their leader reminded them