08

Sana

Days passed and after I told Mina about everything, she always keep her eyes on me. She even picks me for school but we go earlier than anyone else. I guess she doesn't want the students to see me with her.

After class, I'd wait for her in the library and we go home when there was no other students left in the school. You can say that it's just our secret.

---

I excused myself in class. I wasn't feeling well. Nayeon and Jihyo insisted to come with me in infirmary but I told them that I can go alone.

The nurse gave me a medicine and made me rest. She said that I'll feel better after an hour.

I rested on the bed and the door swung open. An unexpected visitor came.

"Oh Mina, what are you doing here?" The nurse asked

"Nurse Suzy... She's my friend." Mina answered and pointed at me

Sometimes, I ask myself if Mina is really my friend. Our parents thinks we're friends. We tell people that we are friends.

But I'm really confuse. We kissed... Was that just a friendly act?

"Good. Then can you stay with her? I have something to take care of." The nurse asked her

"Sure." Mina answered and took a seat beside my bed

The nurse left and silence filled the room.

I looked at Mina. She looks quite close with the nurse.

"Why are you still awake? You're supposed to be sleeping." She said when she caught me looking at her

"I can't sleep." I answered

She smiled. "Want me to tell you a story?"

I just laughed and nodded.

"Okay. Do you know why Jeongyeon bullies Nayeon and Nayeon just let her?"

I shook my head. "I remember her saying she can't hurt Jeongyeon before they played dodgeball."

"That's right. It's because Nayeon's scholarship is from the Yoo Company. The CEO is Jeongyeon's dad. And do you know where Nayeon lives?" I shook my head. "In the Yoo's mansion."

My eyes widened. So Jeongyeon and Nayeon lives together? "She lives with Jeongyeon?"

Mina nodded her head. "It's a secret, okay? Even Jihyo doesn't know about this."

"Okay. I'm good at keeping secrets." I said and smiled

"Really? Then let me tell you another secret. Jeongyeon loves Nayeon."

I tilted my head. "It doesn't look like it though."

"It's because she's hiding it and denying it. But she can't hide it from me. I know it when someone's in love." She explained. "Just think about it, she always see Nayeon in their home but she also wants to see her in school. She always wants Nayeon to be in her sight. Why? Because she loves her."

"It's like you're a love expert." I chuckled

"Maybe I am."

"Then can you tell if I'm in love or not?" My mouth suddenly asked

She paused and stared at me.

It was quiet again.

"Nevermind the question. I'm sleepy now." I said and mentally slapped myself for asking that silly question

I just rolled around the bed to avoid her gaze and closed my eyes.

---

I woke up and saw the nurse on chair instead of Mina. Did she left already?