10

Mina

"I kiss you because I'm in love with you."

God knows how much I've regretted saying those words to her yesterday.

She's avoiding me. Early this morning, I went to her house to pick her up but she wasn't there anymore. Her mom said she left with her two friends. One has big eyes and one has a bunny teeth.

So I went to her class after that and the moment our eyes met, she lowered her head and plugged her earphones.

Lunch came and just when I thought I'll finally get to talk to her on the cafeteria, I heard that Nayeon, Jihyo and her are eating outside in some fast food chain.

She definitely hates me now.

"You're such an idiot Myoui Mina. You just became officially friends with her yesterday and you just ruined it." I muttered to myself due to frustration. "Idiot. Idiot. Idiot."

"Uhm Mina, is something bothering you?" Jeongyeon asked

"No, everything is fine. Everything is so damn perfect." I answered with sarcasm

"Maybe you're just hungry." Momo said

"I couldn't care less about food right now."

The two of them looked at each other with a hint of worry and confusion in their eyes. They started moving their eyebrows as if they were talking with until Jeongyeon sighed and turned to me.

"Okay Mina, what's wrong?" She asked

"Someone is avoiding me and I don't fucking like it even a single a bit."

I hate it! I hate it because I miss her! I miss her a lot even though we were just together yesterday!

"Someone avoiding you is not something new Mina. Because you're the Myoui Mina. Some people are amazed by you while some people are intrigued just by your existence so some people wants to be close with you while some people wants to avoid you." Jeongyeon explained but my current position was nowhere close with her explanation

"It's not like that." I said

"Think of it like this Mina," Momo did her famous circle hand. "This is your world. Some people wants to be in it but some people don't because they don't want to stress their selves with the popularity you have. Your world right here, is full of popularity."

Is Sana one of those people who don't want to stress their selves with the popularity I have?

I highly doubt that. We were fine until I told her that I'm in love with her.

She's avoiding me because she hates me. Yep, that's probably it.

My thoughts stopped when Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung approached us.

"Hey, let's go to your house later to do our song's arrangements." Chaeyoung said

Right! We have to prepare for our performance so I'll probably see Sana! I'll get to talk to her!

"By the way, Sana told me she can't come with us." Chaeyoung continued

It's like the whole universe fell in my shoulder.

"We're gonna arrange the song without her? What if she-"

"Don't worry too much. I already asked her for the parts that she wants and she said she fully trusts us." Chaeyoung cut me off

Now how will I get to talk to her?!

"It seems like you really want to see that nerd." Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes