Chapter 7

Dedication: The winner of my contest, AJandMAGGIE2.

Thank you to everyone who entered. Later in the story I may use another one of you for the story.

XxEnjoyXx

Chapter 7- Raining Men & Chinese Food

"It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men- I don't really know the rest."

Matt and I laughed as we skipped up to the room together, our arms hooked. I had a bag of Chinese in my free hand, he had two in his. We were having a quick lunch before we had to leave for the Magcon performance.

I slid the card through the key and opened the door, I heard footsteps coming and Matt and I quickly shared a glance, reaching into the bags to pull out our food before the herd got to it.

As soon as I had my Pad Thai, the bag was ripped from my hands. Hayes began to look through it when Carter and Cameron attacked him for it. Everyone else went for Matt's bags, Nash, Jack G, and Aaron fighting for one and Jack J, Shawn, and Taylor fought for the other.

I stepped around the wrestling guys, plopping down on the bed and watching them act like animals. The bags were ripped as everyone grabbed their food, scrambling away from each other. They didn't realize I got a pint for everyone, they just went at it.

Once everyone returned to their human selves they joined me and Matt on the beds, Hayes sitting next to me. We took turns taking bites of each other's food, he had Chicken Low Mein.

I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing, reaching across Taylor to grab it. I perked up seeing my friend AJ on the screen. AJ was like my best friend at my old school, unfortunately I had to leave to come here.

"Hello?" I asked, my mouth still full of food.

"Okay, swallow and then we'll talk. That is completely disgusting, bro." (A/N: lol sorry AJ, I made you a bit sassy XD)

I swallowed before speaking again. "Sorry, what's up?"

"Nothing really, just thought I'd let you know that I'm coming tonight."

"Really? That's awesome! Maybe you can stay with us for awhile."

"Uh, about that heh. I was hoping you'd say that cause I already told my mom I was..."

I facepalmed, "seriously? It's not even up to me, it's up to the guys. Why would you even say that?"

"I'm sorry! It was the only way she'd let me go! Just work your pretty girl magic on them or something, please?"

I groaned, rolling my eyes. "You so owe me." I hung up without an answer from her and handed Hayes my food to hold before crawling over to Matt.

"Hey Matty..." I started and he looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

"Uh oh, that voice is never good. What do you want?"

"Can my friend AJ stay with u-"

"Absolutely not," he interrupted and I whined dramatically.

"Please? She can sleep with me! She's neat and well kept!"

"Do you see how many people we have already?" he asked, gesturing to all if us.

"Please?" He still didn't show any signs of breaking so I thought or a minute before continuing. "She's really pretty!"

He looked up at me, narrowing his eyes, "how pretty?"

"Gorgeous!" I explained throwing my hands up wildly. "She has long black hair and beautiful brown eyes, and I know how much you like pretty brown eyes." I nudged him with my elbow.

"Let her come," Carter muttered, setting down his food. "Alex is probably going insane from all of us guys, one girl won't hurt."

I shrieked happily, jumping over to Carter and hugging him, "thank you!" I pressed a kiss on his cheek before moving back over to Matt. Carter's face was red, mine probably would be too if I wasn't still trying to convince him.

I gave him puppy eyes and he groaned. "Fine!"

"Yes!" I jumped up and walked back over to my spot, plopping down with a content sigh. Hayes handed me my good and I thanked him, sending AJ a text saying she could come.

She replied back, good. But I was gonna come either way.

I laughed, she totally would too.