Chapter 15

This is short but I don't give a flying damn because I'm done with this story.

You better vote and comment.

"Alex, you need to chose."

I groaned, rolling on my stomach and dangling my head off the bed. "How can I when people keep rushing me and pressuring me!" AJ, Hayes, and Cameron both looked shocked at my sudden outburst and I sighed. "I'm sorry, I just- I like both of them and they're both so sweet and this is so hard."

Cameron sat down next to me on the bed. "Well, who's date did you enjoy more?"

"She liked the dates the same, she already told us." AJ said as her and Hayes joined me and Cam on the bed. 

"Okay look," Hayes knelt down in front of me and grabbed my face in his hands. "Alex, this is important, okay? You can't just close your eyes and pick at random, you're right. So, we're gonna leave you alone so you can pick. Really think this through, who do you picture yourself with down the road? It needs to be the one that you actually feel something with, not just a crush. I know you'll pick the right one, just think it through."

With that he pulled AJ and Cam out of the room, leaving me there by myself with my thoughts. Who do I see myself with down the road? I closed my eyes, picturing both situations with Shawn and Carter, and as I opened my eyes again, I knew.

***

"It's nothing personal, you're a great guy. You're gonna find a girl way better than me, she's gonna make you happier  than I ever could. But I think it's been him since I met him, I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone."

He nodded, giving me a small, forced smile. "He's a lucky guy, go to him. Don't keep him waiting any longer."

I pressed a kiss to his cheek, leaving the room and shutting the door behind me. I walked down the hall to his room, taking a deep breath before knocking on his door. It took a minute before it opened, and he looked at me with a half nervous expression. 

I smiled. "You remember when you said the times I'm not around, you wouldn't mind it if I was?" He smiled, nodding his head. I leaned up on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck before connecting our lips slowly.  His arms wound around my waist, holding me tightly as our lips moved. We somehow turned so my back was against the wall and he softly took a hold of my face, stroking my cheek with his thumbs while my fingers ran through his soft hair.

I pulled back, pecking his lips once more before breathing out, "well, Mr. Carter Reynolds, I think I'm gonna be around a lot more from here on out."

Fin.

***

THERE YOU GO ARE YOU HAPPY? I'M DONE YOU'RE WELCOME. YOU BETTER VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND YOU'RE LUCKY I EVEN FINISHED WRITING IT.

SO VOTE AND COMMENT 'CARTER' IF YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND BOOK. 

YOU BETTER FREAKING COMMENT AND VOTE.

OKAY BYE THANKS FOR READING.