Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Introductions & Video Games

A blonde guy ran towards me and grabbed the ball. As he stood back up and looked at me, his face turned red and he smiled sheepishly. Okay, this guy is adorable.

"Sorry, hi I'm Jack," he said and I gave gim a friendly smile. I believe this is Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky is the -quite attractive- brunette. Well, there are many attractive brunettes here so I guess that won't help.

"I'm Alexis but call me Alex." He politely took my bags, and led me into the room, Matt following behind. The eight others in the room went silent as they saw me and I scanned the room. My eyes landed on Carter and I quickly looked away, before he noticed. Matt broke the silence, "guys this is my sister Alex. Alex this is Jack G, Shawn, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, and you've already met Jack J and Carter."

All together they all said a "'sup." I waved awkwardly and my eyes landed on the Xbox 360 in the corner. I wandered over there as they began talking again and I my eyes landed of Fifa '14. "Holy balls!" I exclaimed and spun around to face the group, holding up the game and asking, "who's is this?"

Hayes gave me a weird look and raised his hand, "um mine?" I grabbed two controllers and held them up,"I bet I can beat all of you!"

Nash stepped forward grabbing a controller. "Matt, I like her already."

<^_^<. >^_^>

"YES!" I stood doing a victory dance as Aaron sighed in defeat. "I beat all of you! Pay up losers!" They all rolled their eyes, pulling out either a five dollar bill or five one's. I grabbed the money from each other them, purposely snatching it harder from Carter and Matt.

I smiled, pocketing the 50 dollars and plopping down on my bed. They all looked mad that they were beaten by me.

"That wasn't even fair." Carter said pouting and I couldn't help but want to pinch his cheeks. But, I sadly restrained myself and looked away from him.

Avoiding him was gonna be hard.

3 votes and 1 comment for next update!