Chapter 14

I don't know what to do. I just don't know. Everyone keeps bugging me. You have to choose Alex, you have to. But I don't want to. I never thought a guy would like me ever again, let alone two. I thought it would just be Jonah, I only needed one guy to like me. I thought Jonah was crazy when he told me too, but I was happy with him. Now all I am is confused and stressed.

Carter or Shawn?

Carter was the guy I liked first. He's funny, and caring. I love how loud and obnoxious he is, it's what makes him, him. He didn't judge me when I told him about Jonah, he's the only person that knows besides my family. We have so much in common, favorite TV shows and interests. But Shawn... He's so sweet and cute, he's the only person that has really heard me sing, besides Matt and AJ. He and I both love music and love the same singers. I started liking him without even realizing it, he sort of crept up on me, not that I minded.

I groaned, falling back on my bed and closing my eyes. I had no idea where everyone else was, I was enjoying the piece and quiet to think, but I could really use some advice. As if on cue, Cam walked in, humming to himself. He looked over at me, "oh, hey."

I didn't sit up, grumbling a greeting. "Hi."

He sensed my stress, walking over and laying next to me. "Still deciding?"

I nodded, covering my hands with my face. "I don't know what to do, Cam, I just don't know."

He let out a sigh, wrapping his arm around me as we stared at the ceiling. "Just think, if you weren't so hot you wouldn't be in this situation."

I couldn't help but laugh, hitting his chest. "You're not helping."

He laughed slightly. "Sorry, sorry, just trying to lighten the mood."

"I don't need lightening, I need enlightening. Who should I pick?"

"I can't decide for you, Alex, it's your decision."

I groaned, rolling over to rest my head on his chest. "I need more time to decide, I need to do something, I'm drawing a blank here."

"How about this, today and tomorrow are our days off. You get yourself dolled up, I'm gonna set something up where today you'll spend the day with one and tomorrow you'll spend the day with the other."

"How're we gonna do that?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll figure it out. You just go take a shower, put something cute on, and just be your attractive self, okay?"

I hugged Cam tightly. "Thank you so much, Cam, you're the best."

He smiled, hugging me back and kissing me on the cheek. "It's no problem, I'm gonna get Nash to help, we're good at plans like this."

I climbed off the bed, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door behind me, turning on the shower.

<^_^<               >^_^>

I groaned, grabbing at my hair and yanking. I had an hour before Shawn was swinging by to get me -he was going today and Carter was tomorrow- and I had no idea what to wear. He said we were going to a concert that was outdoors and since it was really hot out, I wanted to wear a dress. He wouldn't tell me who's concert though, which bugged me. 

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted AJ to come to the room and to bring one of the guys, before setting it down and getting the blow dryer out. I dried my hair for the five minutes it took for them to get here and I yelled out happily when they walked in. AJ was holding a smoothie and I saw she had brought JJ with her, which I was happy about, he had nice fashion sense.

"Finally!" I pulled them both in, sitting them down on my bed. "AJ, I need you to do my hair, and Jack, I need you to tell me which dress looks better on me."

They both nodded, and AJ walked into the bathroom to get the curler and other stuff ready. I walked over to the two outfits I had out and gestured to them, looking over at the blonde guy watching me. He gestured back, "Hold them up, let me see what they look like on you."

I held up both dresses, switching back and forth. He gave a thinking face, rubbing his chin before pointing. "The blue and black one definitely, brings out your eyes more."

I nodded, walking over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Thanks, J."

"Lex, get in here, we gotta make you all pretty!"

I let out a breath, and so it begins.

<^_^<                 >^_^>

Well, hii. The thing attached is Alex's outfit for the date, which will be in the next chapter.

I know it's short. Sorry about the wait guys, I promise the next chapter won't take as long. 

Michael decided to walk into some flames. Jesus. 

Anyways, next chapter will be the date with Shawn, and depending how long the date is will tell whether Carter's date will be in the same chapter or the next, idk yet.

Question: Favorite Youtuber(s)? 

Mine's Joey :) I love him so much omg.

Comment 'CamtheDateGuru ' if you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote!

Answer^

#CamtheDateGuru

Good Damn Bye!