"So, what should we name it?" Clair asked.

"Umm... do we need to?" I said.

"Revelation?" He said.

"Haha, good one," I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious." He shot back.

So, um... the project band's name is Revelation I guess, now what songs should we be playing all of us thought. We kept tossing around some "Panic! At the Disco" songs, "My Chemical Romance" songs, "twenty one pilots" songs, and "Fall Out Boy" songs. We settled for SING by My Chemical Romance and Nearly Witches by Panic! At The Disco. For the rest of the period, we were figuring out the cords, beats, and what notes to transpose.

The music class was finished. The last few subjects were as usual okay. It's good that we don't have homework. Rachel is in my class during History and she couldn't stop staring at me and giving me a disgusted look. I don't mind her 'cause I know she's just jealous, you know how people are.

Classes ended, and we get out of the campus. Instead of waiting for the people to pick us up the three of us went straight to the skate park.

"Wait aren't we gonna tell our parents?" Clair blurted out.

"Oh fuck... I forgot to ask permission" Nate responded

Clair called up Her parents to ask permission, Nate goes over to my side and asked.

"Are you gonna tell your parents?"

"No... are you?" I said.

"Same." He answered.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chit-chatting and having fun. When I was in the orphanage, we barely went out so it's good to have fun every once in a while. The whole time we were basically like five-year-olds but in a teenager's body which was wholesome fun. We eventually got tired and went to this coffee shop. The three just out ourselves frappes and we all shared one cake.

"Hey, did you know this was the exact place we met," Nate tells Clair. Nate gives her a suggestive eyebrow raise, the fuck are you doing.

I just laughed and said, "I ship you guys already!"

"Oh, shut up!" The two said in unison.

I don't want to be cheesy or anything but Clair and Nate blushed. For the next few hours, the three of us were planing for the school project. We clearly excited for it at the same time we were scared, I mean, for one thing, we'd never done this before. Another fact is that eventually they know, we don't know exactly their beef or if they even have one. The strange nature of Brendon and Ryan is really confusing all we and do is wonder what actually happened it's getting late, we should have been in our home's hours ago.

Eventually, Clair had to leave, she stood up and we waved goodbye. It was now just the two of us, we both realized we had a bunch of miss calls and texts. I got a bunch of miss calls from both Dallon and Spencer, Sarah and Zack, and of course Brendon they're, probably worried sick. We soon got out of that coffee shop and went our separate ways.

I walk down to my quiet little neighborhood. I arrive at my house the lights are on. I was hesitant to open the door, but I knew it was the only way to get into the house. I slowly open the door to find no one there. I run off to my room and open my door. I open my door to find Brendon sitting on my with a worried expression.

He quickly stood up and hugged me, he was happy that I was safe, but his happiness turned into anger.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!? I WAS WORRIED SICK!" He spat out.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

"WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT OR WORSE!" His voice quavering as his voice broke down almost crying.

I just stood there, tears were welling up. I could see Brendon's eyes full of panic and frustration. Suddenly there was an awkward silence.

"GOD, YOU'RE JUST WASTING MY TIME!"

He goes off and slams the door, I could hear him crying. I know he didn't mean it but fuck that hurt.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled to myself.

I sat at my bed and just looked at the door, I still hear his sobs and the sobs of my own.

Brendon's POV:

"GOD, YOU'RE JUST WASTING MY TIME!" Without even thinking I slammed the door.

The door behind me closed I lean against it and slowly dropped. I felt tears in my eyes and I can hear crying from the other side. I didn't mean to say those things to her, I'm just scared for her, I've always been.

"Brendon, dude what in the world was that?" Dallon came up to me.

"I-I just-" I didn't know how to for the right words.

"Kids will always be kids, just don't go too hard on them." He gave me a supportive smile.

"It's okay to lose your temper but when having a kid you have to understand them," Dallon explains even more.

I eventually got back up and went back inside. She was sitting on her bed looking down at the floor. She looked ashamed, hiding her face with hair she was hesitant to look up, I sat beside her as I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry for what I said, I wasn't thinking straight," I said softly.

"I know." She said quietly.

"I just got scared for you that's all..."

"Well, it's good to show imperfections sometimes." She said trying to lighten the mood.

Suddenly Sarah and the guys went inside. They all ran to Elise including Zack.

"Oh god, you had me worried sick," Sarah said.

"You gave us all heart attacks kid," Zack said.

"Yep!" Both Dallon and Spencer said in unison.

"I think it's best for you to wash up, it's been a long day after all." Sarah tries to cheer her up as Elise puts up a light smile.