Chapter 10 - It Was an Accident!

.....

In the big dark hall, Dongfang Ruyi sat lazily on his majestic black crystal throne. He was closing his eyes and grinning by himself while thinking the funny incident that happened when the first time he met with Mu Xuan Yin.

Zhong Yi was already kneeling in front of Dongfang Ruyi for half an hour to inform him about Mu Xuan Yin latest information but he did not dare to interrupt Dongfang Ruyi when Dongfang Ruyi is in the middle of his love daydream.

After another ten minutes, Dongfang Ruyi jolted and woke up from his daydream. Dongfang Ruyi frowned in annoyance when the first thing he saw was the kneeling Zhong Yi.

"Cough... Cough... Speak... What information did you get?" Dongfang Ruyi straightened his posture while putting up back his cold expression on his face and asked Zhong Yi.

"Report My King, Miss Jian Chen was in Dongzhuo City and she should be taking Holy Light Sect exam right now! What should this subordinate do now? Should this subordinate catch Miss Jian Chen and bring her here for My King?" Zhong Yi asked for further instruction from Dongfang Ruyi.

"Sigh... That is why you are still single right now Zhong Yi. You really didn't know how to get the woman's heart at all!" Dongfang Ruyi was staring at Zhong Yi with an expression full of pity.

"Eh... Uhhh... This subordinate apologizes for being useless! Then My King, what should we do right now?" Zhong Yi stared at Dongfang Ruyi with a puzzled expression.

Dongfang Ruyi was smiling mischievously but he did not answer Zhong Yi's question.

"Do not need to follow me! Just do your usual job!" Dongfang Ruyi stood up from his throne and walked out of the hall while keep smiling.

Zhong Yi was scratching his head in puzzlement but he had a bad premonition each time he saw that mischievously smile from his king.

"Sigh... It looks like there will really rain of blood soon!" Zhong Yi sighed worriedly then he also left the hall toward the military barrack to train his subordinates.

.....

The three examiners were discussing exam format once again and after a few minutes, one of the examiners walked back toward the crowd.

"Okay... After we discuss it, we decided to follow battle royale format! However, we will ask you all first if more than half of you against it then we will change this exam format back to one on one! Anyone that was against battle royale format exam raises your hands now!" Examiner was shouting to the crowd.

However, only a handful people that raised their hands, even Mu Xuan Yin herself did not raise her hand. She also wanted that this kind of exam to end as soon as possible after all.

Sun Xiang was smiling coldly while staring at Mu Xuan Yin. About a third of these peoples here are his own peoples and he already instructed all of them to spread the news to other participants that there will be a great reward for the one manages to kill the white-clothed man.

"Okay, everybody... You all can get ready now and took a position you most comfortable wherever you want!" The examiner was smiling while told it to all participants.

All participants began to spread on the stage. Some of them stood alone at the corner of the stage, some of them gathered in several groups.

"Ready... GO!!!" The examiner was shouting as the sign that the exam started.

After the examiner gave the starting sign, all the participants began to run toward where Mi Xuan Yin stood up and quickly encircled her.

"Do not blame me for this! It is your own fault for not having any backing up! Hahaha..." Sun Xiang was laughing loudly in front of Mu Xuan Yin.