Chapter 23 - How to Dispel The Disguise Spell?!

Dongfang Ruyi was lying on the top of Mu Xuan Yin and his face slowly getting closer to hers.

Mu Xuan Yin could feel Dongfang Ruyi's breath tingle her face. Dongfang Ruyi's beautiful pair of golden eyes stared at her eyes with full of possessiveness and a hint of anger made Mu Xuan Yin a little bit afraid of him.

"Now, how should this King punish you for your unfaithfulness? Should this King lock you forever in this King's room?" Dongfang Ruyi whispered his words closely to Mu Xuan Yin's ear made her ear felt itching with his hot breath.

Dongfang Ruyi took a deep sniff on her hair's scent, her fragrant was very natural like a fresh flower burning Dongfang Ruyi's passion for her even more.

"Wait... What are you talking about? I do not understand it at all..."Mu Xuan Yin said to Dongfang Ruyi with the puzzled tone.

"Eh... You... This King thought you fall in love with that fox masked bastard and want to seduce him with your real appearance!" Dongfang Ruyi was also confused and staring at Mu Xuan Yin.

"Of course not! I only met with him for two days... How could I fall in love with him in two days?" Mu Xuan Yin explained to Dongfang Ruyi with a deadpan expression and flat tone.

"Eh... Hehe... You are right! You only with him for two days... So how could you fall in love with him?! Unlike us... Hahaha..."Dongfang Ruyi was laughing happily and his face also looks relieved when he heard that.

Mu Xuan Yin rolled her eyes and she actually wanted to rebuke Dongfang Ruyi 'We also met only for three days... The first one was when you caught me in the lake, the second one was in the exam hall, and the third time was today.' But she decided to not saying it in the end when she saw how happy Dongfang Ruyi now.

"Then why do you want to dispel it?" Dongfang Ruyi asked back to Mu Xuan Yin.

"Umm... Ok, I will tell you... But could you please get away from me first!" Mu Xuan Yin began to feel uncomfortable with Dongfang Ruyi's body plastered so close to hers.

"Oh... Okay then..."Dongfang Ruyi reluctantly got away from Mu Xuan Yin while took a deep sniff at her fragrant body scent for one last time.

Mu Xuan Yin got up and sat back on the bed while Dongfang Ruyi sat beside her.

"You are from the same world as mine before. So did you read this world novel before?" Mu Xuan Yin face turned serious and asked Dongfang Ruyi.

"Of course this King read it! The novel was one of this King most favorite collections in our world. This King already read it, again and again, countless times!" Dongfang Ruyi was smiling and answered Mu Xuan Yin honestly.

"Then you must already know that Jian Chen in the novel should be entered as an outer disciple and began to fight against evil tyrannical senior right now! I plan to purge all the evil disciples from this sect starting from outer disciples using my real appearance so there will be no one that suspicious that the direct disciple, Jian Chen that done it!" Mu Xuan Yin was smiling satisfied with her own plan.

"Why are you so attached with Jian Chen? Do you like him that much that's why you want to help him? Have you ever met with him before?" Dongfang Ruyi felt his heart burning once again and questioned Mu Xuan Yin.

Mu Xuan Yin began to thinking whether she should share some of her secrets with Dongfang Ruyi or not.

She was in dire need in helping hands right now, but no one will probably believe with her word if she told them about anything that will happen to this world like how this world will be in chaos later on

However, Dongfang Ruyi was different. He came from the same world as her so he also knew what will happen to this world later on.

Mu Xuan Yin decided to tell Dongfang Ruyi everything that happened when the first time she came to this world and how the real Jian Chen died when protected her from the bandits.

"Pfffftt... Ahahaha... The mighty main character died in the hand of lowly bandits!? Ahahaha... Ouch... My stomach's hurt... Ahahaha... Girl, did you want to kill this King with laughter? Ahhaha..."Dongfang Ruyi was laughing out loud while holding his stomach after he heard Mu Xuan Yin's story.

Mu Xuan Yin stared at Dongfang Ruyi while began to regretting told him about what happened to Jian Chen and her.

"Cough... Cough... Okay, girl... I will tell you how to dispel it then...You just need to wipe your forehead three times in the place that this King tapped before. If you want to reactivate it again later, you just need to tap your forehead back three times. This spell will only last for one year after this King cast it so you still have more or less eight months and after that this King need to recast it once again if you still want to use it." Dongfang Ruyi explained to Mu Xuan Yin in detail.

Mu Xuan Yin tried to wipe her forehead three times and the black fog that shrouded her body immediately dispersed, revealing her curvy slender body and her beautiful stunning face.

Dongfang Ruyi instantly fascinated by her once again and started to regret that he told her about how to dispel his spell. 'Wait a minute! If I did not tell her how to dispel her disguise, doesn't it mean that I am the only one that saw her real appearance!? Sigh... I make a really big mistake just now... Whatever, as long as it made this girl happy...' Dongfang Ruyi sighed in resignation.

Mu Xuan Yin tapped her forehead three times and the black fog began to shroud her body once more then it changed her appearance back to Jian Chen.

Mu Xuan Yin thanked Dongfang Ruyi and bid him her farewell. She quickly went back to the teleportation portal and teleported back to her Master residence.

.....

Nangong Liuchen was walking back and forth, he already waited for Mu Xuan Yin to come back inside his residence impatiently.

When Nangong Liuchen sensed that Mu Xuan Yin already went back, he quickly sat down on the chair while nonchalantly sipping a cup of tea on the table while acted like he did not care at all.

"So you already back... How is it? Show me the martial art manual that you pick!" Nangong Liuchen said to Mu Xuan Yin that just opened the door and entered the room with the cold tone.

Mu Xuan Yin put Iron Fist Manual and Feathered Light Step Manual on the table in front of Nangong Liuchen. Nangong Liuchen only glanced at it for a moment then stared at Mu Xuan Yin once more.

Mu Xuan Yin was biting her lips a little like a kid got found out when pulling a prank then she put Searing Light Manual on the table but Nangong Liuchen was still staring at her.

Mu Xuan Yin rolled her eyes and put her last one the Celestial Dance Manual on the table but Nangong Liuchen was still staring at her sharply.

"I swear this is the last one!" Mu Xuan Yin raised one of her hand while swearing.