The soft contact on my made me flinch.The tear drop working as an acid on my hand, burning not only the skin but soul too.

What have I done-

I knew, I could never run away.He would always find me.He would always hunt me and the time wasn't far when he would drag me back knowing I left Abbottabad.And then there would be no saviour.No one would be able to save me from the monster himself.

Take care of him.

Keep him happy.

Don't ever hurt him.

I wasn't meant for all this.I couldn't keep Arsalan happy.It wasn't in my hands.My own life had turned upside down, how could I guarantee to save him from myself.I was fire and if he came closer, I would burn him too.My ashes wouldn't let him live.

I wasn't meant for him.I wasn't.He deserved someone else.Someone that would keep him happy and would never hurt him.He wasn't supposed to come closer to me.

I would be his destruction.Not the beautiful one but the ugly one.

And I didn't want that.I didn't want this marriage.

I didn't.

*

Arsalan

A large hand pressed my shoulder making me glance up at the man.Seeing his blue eyes look down at me with concern.

But we both knew there was no backing up now.

"You know, you don't have to do this."He said making me avert my eyes and take a step back.Shaking my head, I looked at the dirty old building before us.

"I have to do this.This is noe or never.And we have to end this here for once and all."I said.

Moving towards the door that read exit we moved inside.The loud cheering of wild men could be heard as they supported their favourite fighter.Anger ran in my veins as I saw Alfie.A smirk curved his lips as he glanced at us making me resist the urge to punch him.

Bashar pulled me back, my eyes turning to the bruise on the side of his mouth.A little part of me guilty that I hit him last night but.But he touched Amal and when threatened my woman.

"Don't give up.And just beat-"He didn't need to say more as I pushed the black jacket off my shoulders.

"Don't worry.I've got this."I said.

Ya ALLAH.

*

Amal

Putting the containers in the refrigerator.I walked inside the bedroom.Sitting on the bed, I leaned against the headboards.Another ping indicated on my phone.

Thinking it might be a message from the man who wasn't home yet, I slid the home screen.But it was another message from Marwa, lecturing that I should be happy with him.

Little did she know that I was damaged badly.

Deciding not to reply to her.I closed my eyes as a yawn escaped my lips.The warmth of the bed lulling me to sleep.Another yawn escaped my lips and my eyes drooped.But just then the front door was pushed open.