二十 ; Èr shí

Mark sat on the sand, enjoying the cool breeze as he watched the younger ones play in the ocean.

He saw Donghyuck emerging from the ocean and running towards him. "Markie!" He yelled,

Mark smiled at how adorable Donghyuck was. He patted the empty spot next to him, motioning for him to sit down.

"You're not joining?" Donghyuck asked, sitting by Mark's side.

"Maybe a little later," Mark replied with a shrug, admiring the beautiful orange head.

"But it's boring without you~" Donghyuck whined, locking his arms with Mark's as he rested his head on his shoulder.

"You just don't have a victim to pick on," Mark replied, returning his gaze to the younger ones.

Donghyuck only giggled in response. He lifted his gaze and pulled the cap off Mark's head.

"What are you—"
"You're really beautiful," Donghyuck said, admiring how the flower complimented Mark. It made him look like an angel,

The flower was finally growing well again. More flowers were blossoming which was a good sign for Donghyuck.

Mark smiled, "You are too,"

A comfortable silence fell upon the two. They were content with being close to each other,

"Hey, Mark?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you,"

Mark felt flustered at Donghyuck's sudden confession. His heart fluttered just hearing the three simple words that carried so much. "I love you too,"

"Which is why.."

"I want you to be my boyfriend," Mark proposed, the cool breeze blowing against his hair made him look ethereal, an absolute prince.

His warm and charming smile was Donghyuck's weakness. It was what he loved the most about him,

Donghyuck immediately got into his feet, "Wait—Are you serious?!" He exclaimed, not believing it himself.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're my everything," Mark replied, amused by Donghyuck's reaction.

Donghyuck began to leap up and down, not being able to express his joy verbally. "Yes! Yes!" He replied happily.

Mark began to grin, getting up onto his feet due to the excitement. "Donghyuck,"

"Hm?" The male hummed to have Mark's lips on his.

"Look at them go!" Chenle yelled, seeing Mark and Donghyuck kiss.

Renjun smiled warmly, happy to see his friends finally together. "Oi, go get a room!" He teased,

Mark pulled away to see their friends staring at them. He hid his face in Donghyuck's shoulder to hide his blushing face.

"Mark is my boyfriend!" Donghyuck yelled, announcing to the world that Mark was his lover.

"C'mon!" Donghyuck pulled Mark as he ran towards the ocean, joining their group of friends as a couple.

Never would they ever, have asked for more than each other.

——————

"Where's the flower?!" Chenle asked, searching for the flower which vanished.

Mark giggled, watching his friend's fuss over the flower that was previously on Mark's head.

Now, there was not a single trace of it.

"Well.." Mark smiled, looking over at Donghyuck.

"He gave it to me," Donghyuck said, pulling his phone out to show an image of the flower.

"Wait how?!" Jisung asked, intrigued about the situation.

"I woke up the day after I confessed and there was not a single trace of it. The flower was sitting on my bed so I gave it to Donghyuck," Mark replied with a shy smile.

"I keep it in this cute vase~" Donghyuck sang, bragging the flower to his friends as he showed a picture of it.

"What type of flower is it though?" Jeno asked, leaning closer towards Donghyuck's phone to look at it.

"It's a white carnation," Donghyuck replied, puffing his chest out in pride that he knew.

"It symbolises pure love,"

—————————
B L O O M
E N D

Thank you so much for reading! I wouldn't say I'm not that much satisfied with this one but I tried
I hope you enjoyed uwu