十五 ; Shí wǔ

"Morning, Mark!" Renjun smiled, catching up with his friend.

Mark simply nodded, continued to walk without facing Renjun. He didn't mean to avoid him but that was exactly what he was doing.

Renjun tilted his head, wondering was was bothering is friend. "Are you.. okay?" He asked, placing a hand on Mark's shoulder.

Mark smacked Renjun's hand away. "I'm fine," Mark replied.

Renjun was quite taken aback when Mark did so. He knew about his grumpy moods in the morning but  it was different, "You don't seem fine," Renjun insisted.

"Just leave me alone! Why is that so hard? Just go and be with Donghyuck, I don't need you here!" Mark snapped, walking ahead of Renjun before he could react.

"Donghyuck?" Renjun said, not knowing how they could be related in the reason Mark was upset.

"Yeah?" Donghyuck emerged from behind the shorter male.

"Did you see that?" Renjun asked, he was far more worried about Mark than to be surprised at Donghyuck's sudden appearance.

"See what?" Donghyuck asked, not knowing what Renjun was talking about.

"Never mind.."

——————

"Hey!" Donghyuck smiled at Mark who was resting his head on his table,

Mark didn't answer. He didn't bother looking at him.

"He's been like that all morning," Renjun whispered, his frown still on his face.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked. Renjun simply shrugged, not knowing the reason either.

"Mark, are you okay?" Donghyuck asked softly, leaning closer to the older one.

Mark went weak at how soft and gentle Donghyuck's voice was. It was calming and soothing to his ears, it was the cure to almost everything.

Almost everything.

Mark pushed him away which caused Donghyuck to almost lose his balance.

"I'm fine, I don't need anyone to baby me!" He yelled before he resumed resting his head on his table.

Donghyuck wasn't satisfied and was clearly unhappy. "Well, you're acting like you need someone to!"

"Donghyuck, don't," Renjun whispered, trying to stop the male from arguing with Mark.

"Mark, I'm just worried about you—"
"Why don't you worry about Renjun instead?" Mark asked,

He sat up from his seat and tucked his hands into his pockets. He quickly made his way towards the exit,

Donghyuck went to stop him and that was when,

"What is that on Mark's head?"
"Was that always there?"
"Is that why he keeps wearing something over his head?"

Donghyuck realised how much he screwed up when he saw the hood in his hands and off Mark's head.

The classroom began to fill with whispers about Mark and the flower on his head.

Donghyuck stared at the back of Mark's neck, noticing the small flowers which were beginning to wither.