十一 ; Shí yī

Mark stood by Donghyuck's doorstep. He stared at the doorbell, not knowing if he should ring the bell.

He stepped back, paced around then went back up to the door. He repeated the cycle until..

"How long are you stand out here?" Taeyong asked, leaning by the doorframe.

Mark was caught off guard, "I-I don't know..?" He replied, making it seem like a question.

"Well, are you going to come in or not?" Taeyong asked, making way for Mark to enter.

Mark stood there, still thinking about the offer. He didn't want to make Donghyuck anymore cross than he already had.

He shook his head, he had to keep his objective clear and that was to return to good terms with Donghyuck.

"Yeah," Mark finally answered after leaving Taeyong waiting.

"Finally," Taeyong smiled warmly as the younger one entered the house.

"You're here to speak to Donghyuck, aren't you?" Taeyong asked, shutting the door behind him.

Mark was quite hesitant, he was more intimidated actually. The thoughts of Donghyuck's behaviour weren't quite helpful.

"He's been quieter lately. If he wasn't quiet, he was mad." Taeyong said,

"Maybe he's going through a phase," Taeyong joked but he held his laugher when he realised Mark was getting worried.

"Look, you should just talk to him. His room is the first door on the left," Taeyong pushed Mark towards the flight of stairs gently.

Mark stares at the stairs. He gulped hardly, gathering all his courage as he walked up the stairs.

He stood by the door, his hand forming a fist to knock on the door.

He sighed, knocking on the door. "I'm not having dinner," He heard the male speak, sounding quite muffled.

"Uhm.. actually.."

Donghyuck shot his head up from the pillow, "Mark..?" He thought, he dived towards the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked,

"I just wanted to-" Donghyuck grabbed Mark's collar and dragged him into the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Can you not see that I'm not h-"

"Dude, why are you treating me like this? I didn't do anything wrong?" Mark asked, beginning to feel irritated at the lack of answers.

Donghyuck didn't want to answer Mark's question. He didn't want to think about it anyway.

"Why do you care so much?" Donghyuck asked,

Mark frowned. The answer could've simply been because they were friends but Mark didn't feel like it was the correct term, it just didn't add up to Donghyuck especially how he had been feeling about him lately.

Truth is that Mark felt weird around him which involved him enjoying how touchy Donghyuck was, his heart fluttering,

Without Donghyuck, he felt as if his happiness was robbed away. He felt as if he was incomplete, he couldn't stand the idea of being away from Donghyuck.

And he was just confused, he didn't understand any of it but all that he knew was that he wanted to be with him,

"Hyuckie, what did I do wrong?" Mark asked, much softer this time.

His hand reached out for the younger's. Donghyuck began to feel terrible, he didn't want to upset Mark.

"Absolutely nothing," Donghyuck replied, holding onto Mark's hand.

He felt safe when he held onto it, it was as if he had everything he needed.

"Then why are you treating me like this?" Mark asked,

"Because.." Donghyuck looked at Mark, he didn't want to think about the reason because he knew exactly why.

Mark took a step closer to Donghyuck, he was drawing him in like a magnet.

He only stared at Mark, his heart pounding hardly due to the closing inches between them.

Mark cupped Donghyuck's cheek, the first thing his eyes fell on were his lips. He wanted to..

Donghyuck squeezed his eyes shut and leaned in quickly to peck Mark's cheek,

Mark was astonished, he did not expect a kiss on a cheek at all. He felt his cheeks burning up,

Mark was too busy bathing in the happiness of getting a kiss on the cheek from Donghyuck to react. He felt like he had the entire world,

Donghyuck felt embarrassed after realising his actions. "G-Good night!" He pushes Mark out of his room, slamming the door again.

The slam had caused Mark to snap out of his thoughts. He realised he still hadn't gotten an answer to why Donghyuck was treating him oddly. "Wait, Do-"

Donghyuck opened the door and quickly gave another kiss on Mark's cheek or at least, that's what he was aiming for.

Mark stood there in surprise, his heart racing at Donghyuck's actions.

Donghyuck opened his eyes to realise that his lips were on Mark's. "Shit," He thought,

He pulled away, his cheeks turning red. He stood there for a moment, staring at Mark. "What the fuck?!" He thought.

He backed away into his room slammed the door once again before he proceeded to bury himself in embarrassment.

Mark formed a smile, looking like an idiot.

"He kissed me.. he kissed me!" Mark's heart was bursting in joy, words couldn't express how happy he was.

He rushed down the stairs with a smile on his face. Taeyong saw the younger one and asked, "How'd it-"

"He kissed me!" Mark exclaimed, dashing out of the house without further explanation.

Mark felt accomplished, he was the happiest man in the world.

He knew he loved Donghyuck.