三 ; Sān

"I can't believe he's coming with us," Mark pouted, avoiding Donghyuck as much as possible.

He couldn't believe he had stumbled across someone that could be so irritating and it has only been a day! He certainly didn't need to deal with him especially when he woke up on the wrong side of bed,

How on Earth was he going to survive another term with this brat?

"I don't want you here as much as you do so yeah," Donghyuck walked by Renjun's side,

"Are you both not tired of arguing?" Renjun asked, already tired of hearing the two voices for the whole day.

"I'm even more tired of him," Mark purposely bumped into Donghyuck as he caught up with their pace.

"Where are we having dinner?" Mark asked gently to Renjun, leaning closer.

Donghyuck furrowed his brows at how close Mark was with Renjun, he sure wasn't pleased. He tugged Renjun closer to himself, staring at Mark.

"Oh god," Renjun thought to himself, predicting everything that was going to happen.

"You can just talk to him like this," Donghyuck ordered, tugging Renjun closer to him.

Mark was annoyed, it was almost as if Donghyuck was doing it on purpose, he pulled Renjun away from Donghyuck. "I prefer this way,"

"Then that's your problem," Donghyuck pulled Renjun closer to him,

"I think I'll walk without anyone touching me," Renjun slipped his hands out from the two boys' grip and walked ahead,

"Ouch," Mark teased, smirking at Donghyuck.

"Shut up,"

----------

"Dig in! I'll pay for everything," Chenle smiled, rolling his sleeves up.

"All this?!" Donghyuck asked, his eyes travelling across the table that was filled all types of sushi,

"Yup! Don't worry about it," Chenle picked his chopsticks up and began to eat.

"Being rich is must be fun.." Mark muttered to himself. He envied Chenle's lifestyle, from having a loving and completed family, to a comfortable life and money.

He didn't have anything compared to Chenle. He had lost all ever since his parents ditched him and his brother, Johnny, alone.

His older brother raised him, he found a job and works till late at night, sometimes he wouldn't even be home. He tried his absolute best for Mark to be happier.

Mark wasn't.

"Hey, how long are you just going to sit there?" Renjun asked, nudging his friend awake from his thoughts.

Mark nodded, picking up his chopsticks and eating quietly.

Mark was the happiest whenever he was around his friends but there was just an empty space, a void, that was just never be able to be filled.

Donghyuck looked over at Mark, he thought it was strange that this blockhead could actually shut up. Not that he minded though.

"What are you looking at?" Mark asked, noticing that Donghyuck was staring at him.

"Definitely not you," Donghyuck returned to his plate of food,

The group of friends continued to chat harmoniously, they were full of laughs and jokes.

For once, Mark and Donghyuck was able to communicate without planning on cutting each other's throat.

But that didn't mean they were on friendly terms.

Yet