六 ; Liù

"Mark! What was that yesterday?" Jaemin asked, turning around to face Mark as soon as he sat down.

"What?" Mark asked, unsure what was he talking for so many things happened yesterday.

He took a seat with Jeno and Jaemin all staring at him hopefully for answers.

"When you carried Donghyuck," Jeno whispered with a cheeky smile,

Mark's cheeks immediately turned so red that it would put a cherry to shame.

Jaemin saw his red cheeks as a sign that there was something going on, he immediately stole Renjun's seat, scooting closer to Mark, "What is it?!"

"T-That was nothing.." Mark replied, pulling on his earlobes which were hot to the touch.

"I don't think I've ever seen Mark so shy before," Jeno said, fascinated by the scene.

"I can assure you it's nothing! He was just hurt so I carried hi-"

Mark was interrupted by Jaemin's squeal of pure joy as he shook Mark violently. He was not able to contain the happiness in his heart hearing the news.

"I knew you would get along! It's going exactly the way dramas would!" Jaemin clutched his chest, smiling brightly that made Jeno's heart melt.

"There really isn't anything between us, okay?" Mark said to Jaemin who was ignoring the nonsense coming from Mark.

"Yet!" Jaemin added with a cheeky smile,

Mark looked over at Donghyuck who was chatting with Renjun, he seemed really shy so Mark suspected they were on the same topic.

He began to grow more curious about Donghyuck ever since he saw the different side to what he thought was a rude brat.

"Look at him watching Donghyuck, Jeno! He's so in love!" Jaemin yelled before he threw his hands into the air.

Mark stood up in panic and shut Jaemin's mouth. Donghyuck and Renjun diverted their attention to the trio who were being awfully loud.

"Jaemin! Shut it!" Mark shushed the overly cheerful male.

"He's shy," Jaemin muffled under Mark's hand. Mark became irritated when he felt a smile forming under his hand.

"Whatever!" Mark sat down, putting his hoodie on and resting his head onto the table. Using his exhaustion as an excuse to hide his red face.

--------

"You what?!" Chenle exclaimed, learning that Mark had carried Donghyuck to the nurse's office yesterday.

Mark let out a sigh, "I don't see why you all are making such a big deal out of this," He sipped on his apple juice, tired of having to repeat himself, again.

"Apparently, Mark was Donghyuck's knight in shining armour," Jaemin sang, his mind running off to his romance drama fantasies.

"He was butting onto my business, that's what," Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Jaemin's delusions.

"And no one bothered asking if I was okay!" Donghyuck pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I did!" Renjun raised his hand, offended that Donghyuck had forgotten.

"I can only trust Renjun in this table," Donghyuck dramatically spoke as he wrapped his arm over Renjun's shoulders.

"Oh yea, Mark, how did Donghyuck injure himself in the first place?" Jisung asked,

"Oh, actually, there was a-" Mark looked at Donghyuck's expression change from a smile to a panicked an concerned one, Donghyuck bit his lip on concern his secret will be revealed.

"A?" Jisung asked, wondering why Mark had came to an abrupt halt in his sentence.

"A bee that scared Donghyuck! He was chased by a bee and he fell while running away from it!" Mark lied, hoping his acting was believable.

Everyone burst into laughter hearing the silly reason that had made Donghyuck injure himself.

Mark looked at Donghyuck who mouthed, "Thank you," with a warm smile.

And that was when,

It was planted.