十四 ; Shí sì

"Are you going to tell me what's happening?" Renjun asked, sitting with his legs crossed. He was enjoying the warm breeze on the rooftop.

Donghyuck was still quiet, he was still pondering about if he should tell the truth but he had to right? After all, he had already dragged Renjun here.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier I was just cu—"
"This isn't about that, I wasn't mad about that in the first place," Donghyuck cut in before Renjun could finish his apology.

"Wait, really?" Renjun asked, facing the orange head, making sure he heard what he heard.

"Well, yeah?" Donghyuck replied, wondering why Renjun was so worried about such a small problem.

"I was so worried I made you mad!" Renjun smacked the younger one, not believing he was worried about something so small as well.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck, a person who doesn't hold grudges," Donghyuck scoffed, a smirk on his face as he bragged about himself.

"Sure, say that to the day you met Mark where you fought with him for a seat," Renjun rolled his eyes, looking back at the scenery.

"You've both grown closer since then," Renjun smiled, happy that his how closest friends were getting along.

Donghyuck smiled to himself, remembering the scene so clearly as if it was yesterday.

The day when he first laid his eyes on him, absolute blockhead was the first thing that came into his mind.

Never would he ever realise, that he would ;

"I think I have feelings for him," Donghyuck confesses with a smile, feeling proud that he did.

"Surprise!" Renjun sarcastically replied, waving his hands around.

Donghyuck pushed him lightly as he giggled, "Shut up.."

"Dude, you both are so clingy and touchy anyone with eyes can tell you're in love. You couldn't even stop ranting about how much you missed him when he was absent for a day," Renjun added, almost not believing the fact that Donghyuck had just realised his feelings for Mark.

Donghyuck didn't reply, instead he smiled at Renjun for ranting about it.

"So, are you going to confess?" Renjun asked, rubbing his arm as he sat back up.

Donghyuck's smile faded away. His insecurities and concerns sinking into him, "I want to.."

"But?" Renjun asked, patting his friend's back, wondering what was holding him back.

"I was worried about how it'll go I guess? I mean, I think he feels the same way? But I just want everything to be perfect," Donghyuck shrugged, beginning to feel nervous at the thoughts of his confession.

"I don't even know how to confess!" Donghyuck added, feeling like an absolute fool.

"Its so easy!"
"Oh yeah? How then?"

Renjun didn't expect Donghyuck to ask him how. He gulped and cleared his throat, "Well.. its just.."

"Even you don't know!" Donghyuck smacked his friend's shoulder.

"Okay, but the point is I'm not confessing, you are!" Renjun reminded his friend,

"I guess you can practice on me if it helps?" Renjun added, not knowing if his advice would be helpful.

Donghyuck thought it was a good idea though even if it probably wasn't. He was an idiot when it came to love,

Mark walked up the flight of stairs leading to the rooftop, he suspected that may be there because he didn't take long to decide to follow them.

He knew it was wrong to involve himself into their problems but he just had a feeling in his gut that he had to follow.

He opened the door slightly, seeing the two immediately together.

Donghyuck took a deep breath and cleared his throat, picturing how he wanted his confession to be.

He placed a hand on Renjun's shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mark's heart shattered. He shut the door as soon as he heard the words coming out of Renjun's mouth.

He felt like an absolute idiot. He thought that Donghyuck actually liked him back after they kissed and how close they were getting.

But how stupid his delusions were. He quickly ran down the stairs realising how much of a fool he was to think they could be together.

Renjun burst out laughing as he pushed Donghyuck, "You suck at this!" He teased, wiping his tear of laughter.

"Look, I've never confessed!" Donghyuck rubbed his arm as he sat up, wanting to smack the older one for pushing him.

"But still, you're terrible at it!" Renjun laughed and mocked his friend's idea of a confession.

Mark ran back to the classroom, avoiding the gaze of other's from seeing his tears.

"Mark, what's wrong?" Jeno asked, spotting the male running down the hallway.

"I'm an absolute idiot! I can't believe I thought he loved me!" Mark sobbed, trying to escape from Jeno's question.

Jeno only grew more concerned at Mark's reply. He tried to comfort his friend, "What are you saying?"

Mark tried to avoid Jeno but he would simply block any passage of running. "Just stop!"

"Mark, I'm not leaving you until—"

Mark pushed Jeno aside causing the younger to fall. He didn't want to turn back because he knew he would feel even worse from the guilt.

Jeno only sat there with a frown, worried about his friend.