Chapter 69

Ch. 69 (ayye don't think dirty bout the number)

We're now at the house, currently watching 'The Insidious'. Matt still isn't here and it's already 3:00 pm now. I was kinda worried so I picked up my phone and dialed in his number.

He didn't pick up. I called him again but he still didn't.

"Guys, do you know where's Matt?" I asked as I paused the movie.

"Hey! Unpause the movie!"

"Hannah, unpause it!"

"Can you guys wait? I wanna know where Matt is." I asked and got up.

They all shrugged. I rolled my eyes and was about to go up to my room when someone knocked on the door. I rushed my way there and opened it to see Matt with a brunette who's a few inches shorter than Matt.

"Oh. Hey Matt and.."

"Samantha. But you can call me Sam. Nice to meet you." She said with a sweet smile and held out her hand. I looked at Matt who was waiting for me to shake hands with her.

"Oh, no. Sorry, I can't. We we're eating popcorn and my hands are all buttery now. We're watching a movie. Come in." I said and faked a smile and made way for the two of them.

My heart felt like it just dropped. Could they be dating? I mean, they just met. They can't be a couple. I shut the door closed and sat beside Nash on the carpet.

"Guys, this is my friend, Sam." He said, grinning.

They all said 'hi' except for me. I took out my phone and decided to text Nash.

Hannah: Nash, do you think she's just a friend?

Nash' phone vibrated on the coffee table. He picked it up and looked at me.

Nash: I guess so. They just met, didn't they?

Hannah: I dunno. They could be a couple. She looks so pretty.. So perfect and i'm just.. Trash. No where near pretty.

Nash: Hey, you're not trash. You're beautiful in every single way. Don't ever say that. Yes, Sam is pretty but she's not my type. I think you're way prettier than her. :)

Hannah: Really? Me? Prettier than her? And how is that so? :(

"Wait, why are we texting? You know we can just talk." Nash whispered.

"I don't want Matt to hear us talking about him and Sam." I whispered back and unpaused the movie.

"You seem jealous.." Nash whispered.

"I'm not." I said and laid on the carpet. Nash did the same.

"You sound like you are."

I looked at him and showed him the middle finger infront of his face. I looked away and focused on the movie, pretending to ignore Nash. I just thought it would be funny teasing him or something.

"Come on, I was just fooling around." He said.

I giggled and laid my head on Nash' shoulder. He rested his head on mine. Unexpectedly, he slowly held my hand. It felt quite comfortable holding his hand even though it felt like his fingers were made out of sausages.

But anyway, it felt so different. Not in a bad way though. I couldn't focus on the movie so I slipped my hand out of Nash' and hugged him like a teddy bear of my own.

"You're so warm." I whispered with a smile.

He chuckled and hugged me back. We both pulled away awkwardly and held hands again.

"You guys, go get a room to yourselves. We're watching a movie here." Hayes said with a disgusted look on his face which made me laugh.

Nash got up and pulled me up. I didn't know what we we're gonna do but he led me to his room.

"What are we gonna do here?" I asked. Nash closed the door and came up to me. Specifically, he came up to me real close. I'm surprised that I grew a bit. I was facing his chest when he lifted my chin with his index finger.

"You know, I wish I can call you mine.." He said looking straight at me, in a deep voice that just gave me the chills. I looked so lost but I went with the flow and so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He placed his hands onto the sides of my hips and pulled me a little closer to him. He slowly leaned towards me. Our faces felt like inches apart. He tucked a few strands of my grown bangs behind my ear.

I looked at him and bit my bottom lip which made him do the same. We both tilted our heads and leaned a little more when I stopped him, putting my index finger to his mouth.

"Whoops! I'm saving my first kiss for tomorrow." I said with a wink.

"Oh, and who's your first kiss gonna be with?" He asked, smirking. I shrugged and plopped on his bed.

"I don't know. Well I'm not expecting for my first kiss to happen tomorrow but oh well. Expect the Unexpected."

----

OKAY IM SO NOT GOOD IN WRITING ROMANCE OR WHATEVER DIRTY SHIT UGH I HATE MYSELF.

And oh, i'm gonna take a break off wattpad like i won't be updating maybe in a few days (maybe like 2-3). I gotta do my summer homework ugh. But if any of you want to message me, you can still chat with me here on wattpad or go look up '_kimdallas_' on kik. :) bye <3 ily y'all