Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Hannah's POV

"Uhm. Hi" I smiled. I could sense the awkwardness.

"Hey. You sound so amazing." Shawn smiled at me. I hope he didn't find out who I was. I wanted to surprise the whole school. Especially the guys. Or I mean. The JERKS.

"Uh. Thanks. I have to go now. Bye." I said while rolling my earphones and putting it in my pocket.

I was walking with my penny board in my left hand and my phone in the right. I set down my penny board.

"Wait!" I turned around to see Shawn sweating. Ok. I'll admit it. I fell inlove with him in 4th grade. But the guys knew so they abused me. So I don't like him. And maybe I never will.

"What's your name?" Shawn said while holding my arm.

"First, let me go."

"Ok. Done."

"You'll find out. It's a surprise." I said with a wink and smirked. And I flew off fast so he won't catch up.

****

Shawn's POV

I had a weird feeling. I think that was Hannah. But I think she changed. In a pretty way but her attitude seems so strong. I couldn't really tell if it was her or not. I mean, or nah.

But those blue eyes. I'll admit it. I fell inlove with Hannah in 4th grade. The guys knew that Hannah fell inlove with me. I had nothing else to do. If I admit it before, I might end up being like Hannah.

-----

I know this chapter is super short. But i'll make sure the next one is a bit longer. Please vote and comment! Love ya guys -Kim :)