Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Hannah's POV

"So..What do you want to do?" Hayes asked. Yeah, it was actually boring in the hotel room. I was on my phone while he was just eating junk.

"Hmm. Maybe we can go down in the lobby and explore. What do you think?"

"Yeah! Let's go dora!" He said while dragging me out and I just bursted into laughter.

We were now in the lobby which seems to be HUGE. Like HUGE HUGE.

"Where to?" I asked. My arm was actually linked in with Hayes. But we don't have a thing.

"Wanna go out? There's like nothing here but old people reading boring news paper!" The old people looked at him.

"Oops. Sorry about my friend here." I said to them and we left.

We were walking around the sidewalks but then Hayes phone rang.

"Hey...Ok...Byeee."

"So who was that?" I aked with a smile.

"Don't panic. The guys are on their way. Don't freakin panic. Got that?" He knew I was panicking.. My heart was beating as hell fast. I was sweating.

Like. What will they do if I told them the truth? Will they bully me in the hotel room? I just hope everything's changed.

I hugged Hayes for about 2 minutes. And no, it wasnt awkward. After a few seconds, we heard noise.

I turned around to see...

The guys

-----

OMFG. I wasn't really expecting for 43 reads! ILYSM guys. I just woke up so yeah. Different time zones suck. But anyways, please vote and comment!-Kim :)