Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

Hannah's POV

"SMACK CAM!" I turned around and someone smacked my whole face with cream.

"FUCK." was all I said. I wiped my face and saw Nash with cream in his hand and the other boys filming it.

"You deserve this." I hit the pan on his head. But not that hard. Just enough for him for to say a word.

"OW!"

"Now all of you get out. I'm gonna clean the mess here and then i'll get changed for breakfast."

"Where--"

"SHOO! OR I'LL HIT YOU ALL WITH THIS PAN. NOW GO!" All of their eyes went big and they all rushed out of the room. Including Hayes, my room mate.

I chuckled. "Boys these days." I said to myself.

After cleaning the mess, I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water. I squirted some coconut shampoo and conditioner on my hair then spreaded some of my body wash.

After all of that, I dried myself. I put on my bra and underwear.

"What to wear?" I said to myself.

I searched and searched. Yes! Finally picked an outfit.

My outfit:

- floral dress with straps; 2-3 inches above my knees

- flat sandals

- sunglasses (circle-ish, brown. idk😂)

That's all. Not too fancy or too girly. I did my regular make-up routine. And my hair? I dont know. Hmm.

Ok. So i'll braid it into a side french braid.

I looked pretty amazing to be honest. Well, in my opinion though.

I took a few selfies and I uploaded my fave one where I did this wacky face😛.

I got more than a thousand likes and comments on instagram. I checked my twitter. I haven't been tweeting lately though.

"@HannahWilliams: Good morning!What are you doing right now guys?😊"

I scrolled down and one tweet caught my attention.

"@lisaaa: Preparing my things to kill you."

I ignored it. I was glad that was the only hate I got. Some of my fans told her to shut up.

I walked out and went to the nightstand. I grabbed my pouch and left.

I started texting them in our group chat.

Hannah🙈: I'm ready guys!

Taylor😎: We're in Cam's room waiting for you.

Nash😑: Yeah. You took "FOR EVER"

Hannah🙈: Kk. I'm coming. NO SMACK CAM OR I'LL HIT YOU ALL.

Cam😏: 😂😂😂

I walked to Cam's room and knocked.

"Hey! Looking pretty today!" Matt said as he opened the door.

"You look pretty good yourself too." I said with a smirk.

The guys walked out and we went down to the lobby.

No fans. Well, we all love our fans but we need to spend some of our time together.. Alone.

We went to a restaurant that looks very nice. It was very peaceful.

Imagine a restaurant with that walls are made out of wood and the floor are made out of rusty-ish tiles. I don't know how to explain it but it looks very amazing.

"This way to your table." The waiter said. I felt like a mom with these guys. ew.

I sat in between Cam and Nash.

"So what are you guys having?" I said as I flip to the next page of the menu.

"We're having the scrambled eggs and sandwich. What about you? Mom." Nash said laughing.

"I'm not your mom. But anyways, I think i'll have the same." We ordered our meals and in a few minutes our meals came out quickly.

I remembered something. I'm gonna text Taylor.

Hannah😰: Hey Tay!

Taylor😦: What happend?

Hannah😰: I didn't bring all of my money.

Taylor😦: It's alright. We're gonna chip in. And you don't have to pay. We got it.😉

I was suppose to reply back but Nash grabbed it.

"Nash! Give it back! Please!" I said while reaching for my phone.

"Hmm. So you two are textin aye?" He said as he scrolled. I blushed.

"Its just a conversation. Now give me that please." I said as I grabbed it from his hands.

After eating my meal, I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. After washing my hands, I walked out but I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

----

Another thrilling moment!😂 Imma go take a shower now. I'll update as soon as i'm done.😊 Tysm again for 1.6k reads and 37 votes.💗

Love you all,

- kim💕