Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"Wh-what?" I said nervously. Well, yes I changed but I have no idea what to do. Should I flirt with them? Should I fight back?

"Look." She whispered to me. I turned around slowly. And yeah. The 'gang' or the guys were at a table eating their junks.

"Wait. Stay here." I told Megan.

"Be careful." She whispered back and I went towards the girls CR which was near the guys table.

To be honest, I was really nervous. Will they still fight me like this? Even though I changed?

I was walking slowly which made my skater skirt flow a bit. Yeah. I changed my clothes to make myself completely different.

"Hey miss. Can I have your number?" Taylor walked up to me. Grabbed my waist at the side and pulled me closer. Dang. He looks kinda cute. Wait. NO. FOCUS HANNAH. FOCUS.

"Fuck off." Was all I said. That wasn't part of the plan. Like. Oh geez. Taylor let go of my waist and I went straight towards the CR.

After washing my hands, as if I peed or what. I went out and made sure that I looked confident. I saw the guys looking at me. I smirked at them and left. Their faces were confused. HA!

"I saw what you did there. Great job sis!" She high fived me.

"Lets go now before they flirt again. I want them to be confused and all that shit. I want them to see that i'm brave enough and strong." I said while getting my shopping bags.

"Now thats the spirit!" Megan cheered and we left.

****

Taylor's POV

"Dude! She's fucking hot!" Cam jumped.

"I know dude. But she's mine. None of you can have her." I said with joy.

"She looks familiar though. Is she in our school?" Shawn asked with confusion.

"Nah. Maybe you saw her in Canada." Matt said and we all laughed.

I need her. I want her. And she'll be mine sooner or later. I need to get her.

----

Hey guys! So as you can see there's a new POV which is Taylor. So how's the story guys? I'm giving a huge s/o to 'bearystyles'. Her story is also about the Magcon guys bullying this girl. Go read her story coz its so freakin awesome! -Kim :)