Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

**Shawn's POV**

I haven't seen Hannah like in forever. I miss her like crazy, I have no idea where is she hiding or where she lives. Maybe I should call her. Should I? or nah? Ugh. Ok. I will.

*CALL CONVO: Hannah(H) & Shawn(S)*

H: H-hello?

S: Hannah? Are you crying?

H: Uh. No! Why would I?

S: Well it seems like it. But I have to tell you something.

H: What is it Mr. Mendes?

S: I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I don't wanna sound like a stalker but where do you live?

H: I live like 3 blocks from your house, silly.

S: WHAT?! HOW COME I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU?

H: Because i'm invisible.

S: I'll come over! Be there in 5 minutes.

*END OF CALL CONVO*

Something's not right. I just know it. Hannah gave all of us chances. I don't wanna screw things up. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. But..

I want something more than friends.

**Hannah's POV**

As soon as Shawn said that he'd come over, I panicked. Like, how the hell do I get my eyes look normal? I look like shit. My eyes are red and puffy. My hair looks perfect for a birds home.

I quickly brushed my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I washed my face with some scrub stuff. My eyes looked a little normal now.

Once I got out of my bathroom, I heard a few knocks. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Shawn!" I yelled and hugged him so tight. I missed his perfect hugs.

"God damn, I miss your hugs Mendes." I whispered to him.

"And I miss your cute laughs." He said to me with a chuckle.

"Oh, come on in." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I forced him to sit down on the sofa and watch tv while I get some donuts from the fridge. I hope Megan doesn't mind. It's actually hers but she's too kind to get mad at me.

I got the box of donuts and placed it on the coffee table. Shawn looked at me with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I said, pouting.

"You don't have to." Shawn said and laughed.

"Well, I mean. My dad and sister won't be here for a few weeks so I guess they won't mind. It's just donuts. Besides, dad gave me money to buy some junk." I said and laughed too.

As I sat next to him, I could feel his arm around me. He started playing with my hair for some reason.

"Hannah. You know you can tell me your problems." Shawn said. I was shocked. I turned to him.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any problems." I said in serious tone. I know i'm lying but I really don't want him to get involved in my situation.

"Yes you do. Go look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes are red and puffy." He said and frowned. I let out a big sigh and started to cry. Shawn hugged me and rubbed circles in my back.

"Shh. It's okay. You don't have to tell me. I'm sorry." He whispered which gave me the chills. I pulled away and looked at his eyes.

"Don't be sorry. And, i'll tell you the story. But please promise me you won't tell anyone." I said as I wiped my tears away. He looked a bit shocked at first but he nodded in agreement.

I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Well you see. He and I broke up.." I paused and looked down.

"He? Ta--"

"Please don't say his name." I said as I held his hand.

"But when?"

"Last week." I said in a low voice. Then I continued.

"He actually broke up with me for some girl. I really didn't know what to do. I have no idea why he would do that all of a sudden. I'm weak. I just gave up right away." I said and it was silent for a while. I was suppose to say something but Shawn went first.

"Did you actually see this girl?" He asked with a worried look.

"Yeah. Last, last week, I caught them making out in the park. I just didn't say anything to him. I thought maybe it was a fan and he didn't mean to kiss back. But last Monday, I saw them kissing again in the gym. Then on Wednesday, he broke up with me through text." I held my tears.

Shawn hugged me so tight like I was his.

We stayed like that for about 3 good minutes. My eyes got heavy and heavier. I then slowly closed my eyes and slept on Shawn's comfy shoulder.

-----

New love team aye?
Please vote and comment! :)

-Kim♡