Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Hayes' POV

I'm freaking out right now. This is like my first time to see someone cut. Like, blood all over and gooey stuff is just making me wanna puke.

But I had to help Hannah. I just couldn't understand why Nash would do this to such a beautiful girl.

I need to clean this mess up before anyone finds out.

****

Hannah's POV

"Here are your medications. Please do what is said in that paper. We'll be taking your stitches out in a week or so." The doctor said to me.

I nodded and thanked her. I looked at my left arm. I told the doctor not to wrap a bandage coz Bart will get really suspicious and worried.

I only had this big cotton that was shaped as a square that would cover my small stitches.

I did cut deep but not that long.

| At the hotel around 6:30 |

I walked up to my hotel room and went inside. I could hear all the boys screaming and doing some stupid stuff next door. I started making a group chat.

*GROUP CHAT*

Hannah😠: CAN Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE?

Aaron😋: Woah. Chill girl.

Nash🌝: Watch your mouth girl.

Hayes😉: You're here?! Wait right there.

Taylor😎: Awee. Wittle Hayes has a crush on Hannah.

Cam😜: Dude. He's still 13.

*END OF GROUP CHAT*

They knew my first name. But not the last name. I was such in a relief. I took a quick bath.

I was kinda having a hard trouble making sure that my left arm doesn't get wet.

I changed into my sweatpants and tank top. I tied my hair in a messy bun. I didn't put any make up coz I was really stressed.

"Hey Hannah." I heard Hayes walked in. I rushed up to him and hugged him like a teddy bear.

Then I broke the silence "Hey."

"So. Hows your arm?" He said while peeking.

"It kinda hurts but i'm fine." I lied. It hurts as hell. But the doctor said if I drink the medicine every night, then it'll heal up a bit.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner? Bart invited all of us."

"No thanks. I'll take the room service. You can go ahead." I said with a smile.

"No. I wo--"

"Go. Take a break. I owe you alot for helping me. Besides from my sister." I said with a giggle.

"Ok. Call me if somethings wrong. Ok?" I nodded and he left.

After a few minutes, I ate my dinner that the room service sent me. I drank my medicine and brushed my teeth.

I was lying in bed thinking if this magcon trip is really worth it or not. I mean, i'm going on a trip with the guys that used to bully me.

I was thinking of what to do. How I should explain the whole story. Or how to say it in the right time.

After seconds, my eyes closed and I drifted to sleep.