Chapter 55

Ch. 55

*The next day*

I got up from bed and headed my way to the bathroom downstairs. I tied my hair into a messy bun (as usual), and gargled and then washed my face.

After my morning routine, I decided to make myself a toasted bread with Nutella spread on. Who would not love Nutella? I mean, it is really sweet but oh well.

As I stepped out, I saw three guys in black hoodies and sweatpants, doing something in the kitchen.

The heck. Who are these people? Could they be gansters? Robbers? Kidnappers?!

Shut up. You're overthinking, Hannah!

I slapped myself and payed attention to these three guys. I slowly picked up a plastic hanger where I just found on the small mat placed infront of the bathroom door.

I tiptoed going to the kitchen. I was just about to hit the tallest guy but he turned around with a bottle of chocolate syrup. I looked up to see..

"Nash?!" I yelled.

I look at the two other guys which were Cam and Carter.

"What the hell are you doing here, early in the morning?!"

Nash chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug back but felt like laughing too.

Nash pulled away and said,

"Sorry. We we're just tryna make pancakes and.."

"It was a fail.." Cam added.

I looked at some of the burnt pancakes and a few messed up ones covered with chocolate syrup. I took a bite of the messed up ones and said,

"Not so bad. It actually taste good." I said getting more.

"Hey hey hey. That's ours. Make your own." Cam said, getting the plate of pancakes from my hands.

"And oh, why are you guys up this early?" I asked.

Nash look surprised. He looked at Cam and then Cam looked at Carter.

"Uhh.."

"Did you guys do something bad again?"

"Should we tell her?" Nash whispered to the guys.

"Tell me what?" I asked

They started whispering and nodding like bobble heads. Cam cleared his throat and opened his mouth to talk.

"Uh, this was suppose to be a surprise but nevermind. So, Nash, Carter and I bought a house a few days ago. We decided to live here in LA since, well. We're old enough to live in a house to ourselves and so.."

"And?"

"If it's fine with you.. Can you stay with us? Like, it's fine if you don't want to. We won't force you." Carter continued.

I started squeeling like a little girl who just got her very first barbie doll. The boys started making these 'Shhh' sounds and so I stopped.

I heard footsteps coming from behind. I turned around and saw the o2l guys with Connor and the other guys: Matt, Taylor, Shawn, The Jacks, Hayes and Aaron.

To be honest, i'm already used to hanging out with all these guys so it's not that awkward that i'm the only girl here.

"Were you squeeling?" Jc asked and yawned.

"Sorry to wake you guys up.."

We all gathered in the living room, eating breadsticks, and discussed about the new house. Nash told us that it wasn't just for them three and me. This sounds crazy but they named the house 'Magcon House'.

Cash (Nash and Cam), decided we should move in the new house by now. At first, I didn't want to since I was lazy but later on I became quiet excited.

I went to the guest room to get my things all packed up. As I got to my suitcase, i've noticed a small piece of paper on top.

I opened and read it silently.

Hey Hannah,

How's life? Pretty nice that you have all the hot guys around you. Why don't you leave? You don't fit in with them, bitch. You better get prepared.. S L U T

----

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating! To be honest, I was too lazy and tired because I was playing this game called 'Kardashian'. I might publish another chapter today. And oh, 1.1M reads.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. That's a huge number guys. But yeah, thank you guys for reading this fanfic. :D <3