Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Here we are. Finally in LA. I look like poop. Like seriously. I'm so exhausted, tired. Whatevs.

"Were finally here!" I yelled and made my way out of the limo to the hotel.

"Wait up Hannah!" Taylor yelled. My new roomie.

"Whaaat? Im so tired." I said while yawning.

"Need a piggy back ride?" He asked. A smile lit up my face. He bended his knees and I went on his back.

"Awee. You guys look cute together." Nash said.

"Can we take a pic of you guys?" Matt said with a pout.

"What do you think Hannah?"

I think I was blushing. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Uh. Yeah, sure." I said shyly.

All the guys took a pic of us. After that, Taylor and the guys headed to elevator. In a few seconds, I fell asleep.

****

I woke up and saw the guys in our room.

"Oh..Uhm..Hi?" I said shyly. Like, I just woke up and the guys are in my room. I mean, our(Tay and me) room.

"Hey. We're going for dinner. Wanna come?" Taylor asked. WAIT. WHAT?

"DINNER? HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP?"

"Let's just say.. Half of the day." Taylor replied back. And he chuckled.

"Ok, but where?" I asked as I got up.

"Just in the buffet. Nothing fancy." Nash said.

"Ok. I'll meet you guys there. Now leave pleease." I said as I try to drag each one of them.

"I need to change guys!" They all looked at each other and started laughing. I guess they knew what I meant.

I quickly went to my suitcase and looked for an outfit. I picked out a jumper but it's shorts, not the pants or the suit.

Then a black sleevess shirt that says 'The Beatles' and black converse shoes. I grabbed my black, nerdy glasses just for style.

I tied my hair into a messy hair bun, did the regular make-up thingy, grabbed my pouch and phone and left.

I walked to the stair case coz I needed some exercise. Finally I was here. I walked in the restaurant and searched where the guys were.

I saw Taylor running up to me.

"Hey Hannah. You look cute tonight." He said as he held my hand.

"Why thank you Mr. Caniff." I giggled.

"Hey guys. Hannah's here."

All the guys looked at me.

"Uh. Where am I sitting?" I asked.

"Over here!" Matt said.

"No! She's sitting here!" Nash yelled.

"Uh. Nevermind. I'll sit next to Taylor." I said and laughed. They gave me the death glare but laughed too.

"So guys. What are you getting?" Bart asked.

"I dunno. Let's go now." I said and we made our way to the buffet.

I grabbed the tongs and picked up 2 chicken wings, then I got a scoop of mash potato, then a bowl of salad, 3 patties and last but not the least..

Steak!

"Girl, are you normal?" Nash said and I laughed.

"No. Why?" I said sassily.

"Ok. Nevermind." I rolled my eyes and walked back to the table.

The guys were taking so long so I ate ahead.

"Hey Hann---" I turned around and saw Taylor and the guys.

"What? I'm starving and you guys took so long!" I said and continued eating.

Once the guys started eating, I finished and got up and walked to the desserts area.

I grabbed a bowl. Ok. It feels like i'm in heaven right now. No joke.

I got a scoop of vanilla and strawberry ice cream. I like chocolate but it just makes your mouth all messy.

After eating and all, we went back to our rooms.

For some reason, I feel sleepy again.

"Tay?" I said as I bounced on my bed.

"Yeah?" He said as he went on his bed. I guess he was sleepy too.

"I'm sleepy." I'm not expecting for his response. I got up and got my pjs and walked in the bathroom. After washing my face and changing into my pjs, I went out.

"You look pretty"

What?

"Pardon me?"

"I said you look pretty." I looked at myself. Is he drunk or naw?

"Are you drunk or what?" I asked and he bursted into laughter.

"What are you talking about? I said you look pretty without make-up." He said as he chuckled.

"Oh. Uhm. Thanks." I said.

I think I have a crush on Taylor. I don't know if this is right but I just feel so comfortable around him.

All of a sudden, Taylor went beside me.

"Hey cuddle buddy." He said as he faced to me.

"H-hi" I get really nervous when I have long eye contacts with a guy. And this is what were doing now.

He tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear.

****

Taylor's POV

I don't know how to explain what we are doing right now but this is just perfect.

Doing exactly nothing. Well, except for staring at each others eyes.

"Did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes?" I have no idea what she's gonna say. My heart's beating fast.

What if she just flicks off? I mean like, what if she'll walk out and transfer to my bed?

"Uhm, thanks." She covered her face which was so cute.

"You're blushing." I whispered.

"W-what? AM NOT!" She turned around.

"Yes you are!" I sat up and tickled her. We ended up having a pillow and tickle fight in the middle of the night.

After our 'cute' fight, she slept peacefully. I laid down next to her and wrapped her like I was her cage. And with that, I said

"Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams."

----

Awe :3 Sorry for the late update! I accidentally erased this chapter while I was typing it. I yelled and did stupid stuff. So I made this again :)

- kim