Bad end: Aftermath

Note from author: This sort of oneshot aftermath thingy, was kinda random and still didn't resolve any happiness all beacuse I'm a heartless writer :P But honestly, I think at the time, I enjoyed writing the bad ending the most. Ahh well.

[ Start ]

Madness took over Maka.

She became corrupt and lost, the madness drained energy from her. Instead of making her insane, it ate away at her. She became still and lifeless, almost like a doll. She sat on a chair all petite and pretty but the beauty in her emerald green eyes was slipping away.

This was the price she paid to save Soul's life.

And she was willing to pay it. Even though she was never again going to see her friends or family. Maka missed the feel the wind in her hair that blowed her leather jacket back, or the sun and its warmth and glow. For eternity she was doomed to see darkness for the rest of her life....

And as for Soul.

He struggled to carry on without Maka. He started to become more distant from the rest of his group and would sometimes isolate himself in his house.

He didn't want another meister.

To him. Maka was the only one. Everyday Soul would think about Maka's last words to him. The words she mouthed to Soul before she let go of him. They weren't much, but he engraved those words into his memory so that he would never forget them. Soul never forgot Maka, and neither did she forget him.

Somewhere deep inside they hoped to see each other again....

[Yes, It's still the BAD END]

And because I'm evil, I won't tell you the words Maka mouthed to Soul. You just have to come up with your own resolution. :)