Part Five

Soul put his finger down on the last key and ended his number.

He stood up from his chair and closed the piano case. The crowd began to clap, although it was a bit delayed. Soul ignored the crowd and shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off the stage. He didn't bow or blow kisses like Wes did. He just walked off, without even acknowledging the crowd.

Maka then finally remembered where she heard the name 'Evans' from. It was Soul's former name before he changed it to Eater. She never knew much about Soul's past or anything to do with Wes. She only knew that he hated the name 'Evans' with an extreme passion. And refused to answer anyone who referred to him as 'Soul Evans' ......

"Having fun are we??!!"

Maka turned to the voice beside her. The little demon sat grinning at her*

"YOU!!! You, little!!"

*the demon crackled with laughter at Maka's reaction. "Now before you attack me, don't you want to know what's happening" *Maka stopped and refrained herself from strangling the demon. "Explain yourself then" the demon smirked in reply. "Well right now as we speak, you are in Soul's memory. If you want to save your beloved partner..... Then why don't you take a trip down his memory lane??" *The demon chuckled but Maka was unamused.*

"Why would I do that for?? I just want to get Soul back, so he can wake up and we can go back to collecting Souls" The demon chuckled and shook his head "Why the hell did he choose you for a meister, heck why would anyone??" *Maka clenched her fist ready to attack* "Excuse you!! Was that supposed to be an insult??" The red demon sighed and gave Maka a pitiful look*

"Have you even once, tried to understand your partner???"