Part three

*Maka closed her eyes and waited for her doom, all the possible ways to save herself seemed useless. There was nothing else left to do. Suddenly she felt her body shift and the room changed around her. She quickly opened her eyes and saw she was no longer falling. She was in the front row of a theatre coloured only in red. "Where am I" *Maka began to look around at her surroundings to find a familiar face. But there were none. Only fancy people dressed in tuxedos and ball gowns. Suddenly* "Please welcome to the stage..... Wes Evans" As the host announced this person, a tall figure walked onto the stage with a violin in his hand.

"Wes Evans?? ......Evans??" Maka tried as hard she could to remember where the name Evans came from?? The crowd applauded him as he walked to the middle of the stage. Wes smiled and held the violin underneath his chin . He raised his bow and gently placed them on his violin strings......and began to play...... "Amazing!! Unbelievable!! His notes are all in tune and his timing is perfect. A true member of the Evans family." Around Maka, she could hear comments about Wes' preformance. And she had to agree.... Even though she wasn't a fan of classical music, this....was pleasing to listen to.

As soon as Wes finished his performance, the whole crowd erupted in cheers. They gave him a standing ovation and threw roses at him. In return Wes bowed and blew kisses at the screaming fangirls girls. "Typical pretty boys" *Maka snorted, but she joined in with the crowd. She couldn't argue with them. His performance was breathtaking.