Part Nine

The beam of light that blinded Maka began to dim then it started to become more than just light, it started to become warm. Suddenly Maka could hear the chirp of birds and the sound of children playing. She slowly opened her eyes and saw she was at Death park. She looked around and saw children playing on the playground and in the water fountain, adults were chatting away, taking a stroll with their partners or pets and there were families having picnics, taking a break from life's duties.

"What am I doing at Death park??" Maka questioned. She looked around for clues as to why she was where she was. Maka walked around the park, and after a while, she gave up. What was the use, she's not gonna find Soul in less than 10 minutes....

"Lil Bro!! Over here!!" ......

"yeah, yeah, yeah.... I'm coming"

Maka spun around quickly, at the familiar husky voice, she knew all to well.

Was her prayers just answered??

"Soul???"

She spotted Soul in the distance, walking towards a park bench. And standing there waiting for him, was someone that took Maka by surprise.

"What do you want from me Wes??"

Even though they were brothers and it was normal for them to meet up. Maka remembered at least something about Soul. He didn't like being around his family, especially around his older brother. She couldn't believe that Soul would actually meet up with him.

Maka quickly hid behind a tree, she was curious. She wanted to know what was going on??

Was this another memory of Soul's???