Part Eight

Maka struggled to walk properly, she slowly dragged her feet down the corridor passing the first few several doors. She didn't bother to open the doors to look for Soul. She was completely immersed in her thoughts. She thought of all the times she pushed Soul away, or the times she never listened to him. And then she thought of all times where he saved her life. Especially when Soul almost had himself killed by Crona's blade. Despite her cold attitude towards Soul, he would still risk his life for her.

Did she deserve a partner like Soul??

....

Without even realising it, she had reached the end of the corridor and walked straight into a door. She snapped back into reality and looked around confused at her surroundings. "Where am I??" She rubbed her head where she hit it. Maka looked back at the door she walked into. It was coloured in a different colour, it was blue not like the rest of the other doors which were black.

"Why is this door Blue??"

Maka wondered. She hesitated at first but set her hand on the handle.

Was there something behind this door that Maka shouldn't know about??

A dark secret??

Her breathing became heavy as she debated with herself to open the door.....

Finally she cracked the door open and slowly opened the door. A bright light shone from behind the door and blinded her.

"Wha-"

Slowly but steadily.....

Maka began to walk towards the bright light