Part one:

"Bring him back, Okay!!" *Maka looked up at her friends and smiled slightly* "Dont worry!! I will. He is my partner after all" *Kid stepped from the group and tapped Maka's shoulder* "You have an hour to get him back, any longer and you guys are both trapped in there." *Maka's smile disappeared* "Got it. Lets just pray, Soul hasn't gone completely corrupt with madness....." *Kid nodded his head in agreement* "Go then, Bring Soul back!!" *Maka grinned* "OF COURSE!!! I still have to beat that idiot for burning our curry even though that was two months ago" *Maka smiled and then turned to Soul who was lying in his hospital bed.* "Soul....." *

It'd been two months since Maka heard Soul's voice. He just fell asleep one night, and never woke up. He was breathing though, to Maka's relief. He just didn't wake up, and no matter what Maka did to try get him up. He was out cold......He was in a Coma, Doctors couldn't find a reason to why Soul was in a coma.....he just was. This just didn't feel right, Maka knew there was something off. Nothing happened to Soul that would of put him in a coma? After sitting in the hospital room hour after hour watching over Soul and hoping he would wake up. Maka decided to see if his Soul was still in tact........ And to her horror, what she saw was his soul had been taken over by an unknown source of madness. And she had to do something about it quick or else she would lose him.....

Maka grabbed her partner's hand and rested her head at his side. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep*

"Welcome.....little Meister...."

*Maka flew her eyes open and looked around at her surroundings. The room was dark and red and had a melancholy feeling to it. Jazz music played in the room, the type of music Soul listened to. A piano stood in the middle of the room, and next to it was a big red velvet chair. The kind of chairs, Kings sit on. Maka stood up slowly and realised she was in her black blood dress. She dusted herself off lightly and looked up.*

"Im here....."