Part Twelve

Maka had to leave the room quickly, but where was the exit?? She frantically looked around the park. She didn't have much time left. She didn't know how much time, but she knew it wasn't enough time. Maka picked up the pace and searched desperately for a way out. But the park is a open space so where the hell would a door be??

"Looking for a way out??"

Maka turned around at the voice. The little red demon stood with his hands behind his back grinning. Maka nodded her head in reply. "Well then..." The demon snapped his fingers and they were instantly put back in the long red hallway. "Thanks" Maka acknowledged the demon. The demon smirked in reply "just letting you know..... You have 8 minutes to find Soul and get him out..... Can you do it??" The demon laughed "of course you can't!! Soul right now is going to die any moment now and then this whole place will collapse and fall into madness and then both of you will die here!!!" Maka had pretty much just had enough of all insults she was getting.

She walked off with no response. "Where are you going??" The demon taunted.

"Watch me, I'm gonna go get Soul and then bring him back.... And then go home... So just sit back and watch me...."

Maka began to run, then was no time to stand and dawdle.

Soul needed her and she needed to be at his aid.

The demon clapped and applauded at Maka's determination. "A wonderful performance..... Probably not the best.... But a performance worth seeing..... Now I can see why Soul picked you" the red demon smirked....

"You better hurry then, little meister....'

'Cause I fear your stage will collapse at your grand finale"