Parasomnia

Lunch finally comes around and I'm seated in the library with Scott, Malia, and Kira waiting for my brother who sent out an emergency meeting text last period. Stiles comes speeding towards the table and slams a paper down on the table in front of Scott. I peer over and look at the sheet of paper confused. 

"What are we looking at?" I ask.

"It's another signature, this is Leo's dad's signature from two years ago" he pulls out another paper and points to another signature. "And this, this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago." I stare down at the two signatures trying to see what the big deal was."

"How did you get a copy of his transfer forms?" "Did you break into the administrator office again?"

"No. I did not break into the administration office." Scott and I glance at each other and then at Stiles. "Okay maybe I did." I look back to Scott with a raised eyebrow. "Look, can we just focus on these please." He gestures to the papers in front of us. I stare at them.

"They're a little different." Malia states.

"They're completely different." he stresses. "The strokes are off par...and look at this a criminal tremor!" I place my head into my hands and stare forward at my brother.

"So Theo is Theo but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira asks confused.

"Someone is not someone." He looks down at the papers. "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

"But no one's done anything wrong." Scott says confused.

"Yet. What if his parents are both psychotic killers?" He tries to argue. I snort thinking that was not the best comment to make in our current grouping.

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf." Malia retorts. Silence follows, Stiles mouth hangs open as he blinks at us. 

"Ok. Fine, I'm just going to do this alone. I don't need you or you or you or you" he frowns at me. "I don't need anyone." He scoops up the papers and speed walks out of the library. 

"Well, I've got PE so I'll be seeing you guys." I conclude, picking up my backpack and leaving the couple behind. I head  towards the gym and locker rooms so I can get changed. I change into my uniform, heading into the gym where there are three volleyball nets up. I nod my head excited for the class. I wait on the bleachers to see who all would be in my class. I lucked out and there was two other girl's from the volleyball team in my class so we would be able to actually get a game hopefully now. But oh low and behold with just our luck, Coach split us all up and put us on separate courts. Finstock split the class into teams and we all got situated. I was tossed a ball and headed to the end of the court. I find a spot and stop, bouncing the ball against the floor three times before spinning it in my palm. I smack my palm against it, tossing the ball up and swinging my arm. The ball goes over the net and towards this guy named Drew on the other team. He overpasses the ball and this girl Stacy bumps the ball. I call for the ball and approach it, jumping up and hitting the ball back over the net where it touches the floor. 

That night, after homework I stay up late watching Netflix while I wait for Stiles to get home, from wherever he ran off to. I text Mason asking how the workout he and Liam were doing tonight was going but he responds and tells me that Liam didn't show up. I quickly shoot him a text asking where he is. I wait but still no response. I text again and ask him if he is okay . I set my phone down and wait, kind of paying attention to the episode of Criminal Minds playing in front of me. 20 minutes later I get a text from Liam saying he was with Stiles and lost track of time so he accidentally forgot about Mason. I tell him it's okay and accidents happen but he should talk to Mason. Liam tells me the boys gave him the okay to tell Mason about werewolves so he doesn't have to hide it from him since he was getting too close. 

I hear my dad talking to my brother next door. He says goodnight to Stiles and I hear his footsteps approaching my room. He peeps his head around the door. "Goodnight Lex." He offers a small smile. 

"Goodnight Dad." I smile towards him, he shuts my door walking away from my room.