Lacrosse Boys

So I'm following the map that leads to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you
Following, following, following to you
Maps, Maroon5

I slid off my shoes and knee pads, shoving them into my gym bag. I grabbed my Nikes from my bag and slipped them on. I scooped up my backpack and gym bag, leaving the gym. Time to watch try outs. I got outside and shivered at the chill in the air. I dumped my stuff on the bleachers with Kira and Malia. I jogged over to the benches near the field.

Liam's POV:
I finish my push ups and head over to Coach, since he blew his whistle. I stood on the side and listened to what he was explaining. "Alright I want you all in a line, half way - LITTLE STILINSKI WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS??!" We followed the coach's gaze. There was a small burnette girl, walking towards us. She had on a tie dye t shirt and some short shorts. She was gorgeous.

"On my body!" she sassed. She walked over to where all our bags were and bent over, digging through a bag. A few whistles sounded around. She straightened up, slipping a maroon lacrosse jersey over her head. It was slightly baggy on her but it looked cute. Wait- what?

"Stilinski! Take a lap! Your distracting my boys!" She shrugged, taking off towards the goal to do a lap around the field.

Normal POV
I finished up my lap and walked over to Coach, to watch. I watched my brother struggle to scoop a ball, before he finally picked it up placing it in his stick. I watched as he took a few steps before tossing the ball towards the goal, it went straight into the goalie's net. I face palmed. Oh Stiles.. Then it was Liam's turn. I edge towards Scott and Stiles. "You know. He might only be good in the goal. He could suck every where else." I tried. They nodded. He watched as Liam chucked the ball and it flew straight into the net, past the goalie.

"Yes!" Coach cheered. The rest of the team congratulated Liam, as he walked back towards the end of the line.

"Or he's perfect at everything...." Stiles frowned. "I hate this kid."

"You don't have to hate him. The team needs new players." Scott tries.

"What about a new team captain?" Scott looked back at Stiles. He clenched his jaw, walking forward. He scooped up a ball and shook out his shoulders. Come on Scott. He tossed the ball towards the goal and it soared...straight into the pole, bouncing off. The team started to laugh.

"Nice McCall." Garret laughed. I turned around and looked at him.

"Hey Garret." He turned to me. "Shut up!"

They continued this drill for a while. Liam getting the ball passed the goalie, every single time. Stiles was doing alright. But Scott? Scott was doing horrible. It was actually physically hurting me. Scott walked over to Stiles and I. "Dude what is going on with you?" My brother questioned.

"I don't know. I'm having a really off day."

"Rough day? Scottie you were dying out there. I felt actual physical pain watching you." I inform him.

"I don't see you taking any shots." Scott pointed out to his best friend.

"Yes. That is because I am terrible at making those. Your the alpha." My brother explains.

"Not on the field. I'm human on the field."

"Well human you, is kind of sucking at the moment. So do you think there's any way that you could just use a tiny little bit of your wolf power?"

"It's cheating." I groan, smacking Scott on the back of the head, before leaving. I walk over to the bleachers and sit down with Kira and Malia.

Soon they switched the drill and Coach had Scott and Stiles, doing two on ones. They dominated. Every single player that went up against them got their ass handed to them. It was amazing. Then it was Liam's turn. He was the first person to make it past the boys. "That was luck!" I turn around and see Malia standing up. Oh god... "Do over!"

"Sit down." I hiss, tugging on her.

"Sweetheart. There are no do overs, this is practice." Coach laughs.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." She smirks,

"I'll take that action. Aye! Get back in there Liam!" Coach yells.

Liam get's back up to the front and goes again. This time he isn't so lucky. He get's knocked down by Scott and I hear a loud crunch and he cries out. I jump up, running through the crowd. Coach yells at the players to back up, they do. But not enough. "Back the hell up!" I yell. Liam tries to stand but cries out. "Take him to the nurse. Then go to your mom!" I instruct. They nod, helping Liam off the field. I grab their stuff and mine and start heading to my car, to head home.