Trying to Explain

So I'm following the map that leads to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you
Following, following, following to you

Maps, Maroon5

I entered Scott's house and stared at the two idiots in front of me. If you wondering what's going on I shall explain it for you. I was peacefully sleeping in my nice comfy bed, when Stiles came barging in. He rudely woke me up and explained that Scott had bitten someone. I had quickly thrown on some socks and shoes, stumbling down the stairs and into my brother's jeep. So here I am in my pjs

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles ranted as Scott began to question him.

"Well what did you tell him about Liam?" Scott questions.

"You barely told me about Liam!" Stiles snaps.

"Where is Liam?" I ask, hoping he was alright.

"He's upstairs." Scott stuttered.

"Doing what?" I demand.

"Ummm..." Scott turns to us on the stairs. "Lying down."

We follow Scott upstairs and into his bathroom. What the heck? Scott pulls the curtain back and there is Liam, covered in duc tape. Oh my god. I kneel down next to him. "What the hell are you doing?!" I demand, glaring at the two juniors behind me. The boys stare down at Liam, who is now breathing heavily. Stiles goes to shut the shower curtain again but I slap is hand and shake my head. The boys look at me, but I avoid their gaze. They can't know.

"Uhhh...Okay...Alex you-you uh stay here." Scott sighs.

They leave the bathroom, shutting the door. I turned to Liam. "I'm so sorry. I promise you that I have nothing to do with this. And I want to let you go, but I can't because those two idiots would kill me. But I promise you that your going to be fine Liam. I won't let them hurt you. But you are going to have to listen to them...." I choose my words carefully. I see that he seems to have calmed down a bit. I get up and enter Scott's bedroom sitting down on his bed.

"This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles questions.

"Stiles!" I gasp. I can hear Liam's struggles getting louder.

"This is a reminder why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know." Scott reassures. "Which is why I called you." He glances back at me. "And why I had you bring Alex. So what do we do?"

Stiles looks at Scott, having some mind conversation or something. I'm not really paying attention anymore. Scott's bed is so comfy... A minute later Scott comes in with a struggling Liam. They place Liam in the chair and duc tape him, even more to the chair. "Is this really necessary?" I ask, feeling bad for Liam.

"Liam. We're going to take the tape off. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off." my brother reasons. "Got it?" Liam nods. I hop up from the bed and push the boys back, knowing they would rip the duc tape off his mouth. I slowly and carefully peel the duc tape off, not wanting to hurt him.

"Okay. Now Liam, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. More confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles tries to reason.

"Not really." Liam shakes his head.

"I didn't understand that either..." I mutter.

"Good. That's good." Stiles nods.

"I don't understand either." Scott throws out.

"Maybe you should tell him, Scott." I try.

"Tell me what?" Liam demands.

"Liam. What happened to you...What I did to you...Which I had to do in order to save you...I-It's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles concludes Scott's description. "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?" Liam breathes. I quickly kneel down in front of Liam. Liam starts to breathe heavily before some tears fall down his face.

"Which it won't. Don't listen to him. He's an idiot. Okay? Liam your going to be just fine." I whisper, soothingly, whipping away the tears.

"Uh oh. Is he crying?" Stiles concludes.

"It's okay. It's alright. Your not going to die." I soothe.

"Probably not..."

"Stop it!" I snap. "Your not helping."

"K. Possibly..." I look at my brother.

"Stiles. Shut up!"

"Would you just help me untie him?" Scott asks. My brother nods. I get up and step aside.

They untie Liam, from his chair and he stands up. I step up to him and wrap my arms around him, hugging him. "It's going to be okay. I promise you, your going to be fine." I assure. He hugs me tightly, before letting go. I step back.

"Liam. You okay?" Scott asks.

"We're sorry about, you know. We're really sorry..." my brother tries.

Suddenly, Liam grabs the chair and swings it around. Knocking Scott down. Stiles looks down at Scott then back at Liam. "Liam. What the hell is you prob..." I giggle at Stiles, until he get's punched. Knocking him down. Liam turns to me and I step away from the doorway. He starts to run, but stops. I think for a minute, before quickly running after and tackling him to the ground. I sit on top of him, holding his arms down with my knees.

"Liam, please." I beg.

"Can you get off of me? This is kind of awkward. " I glance down and see that I am straddling him and he's right. It is awkward. I quickly hop up, giving him my hand. I help him up, off the ground. I give him another hug. The boys stumble out of Scott's room and look at us.

"Get him!!" they scream, rushing at us. Tackling Liam and I down the stairs. We reach the bottom and I groan, landing on Scott. I quickly roll off of him. That was awkward. Scott grabs onto Scott. "I got him! I got him!" I snort. The boys scramble up and to the doorway. The front door is wide open.

"Your plans, suck too." I decide.