Maybe.. I'll Think About it

For my fifth period we have a free period so I head to the weight room to get in some weight training since our practice was canceled for the day since it was our by week for the season. I set up the squat rack and get to work doing some lifts. I compete the reps I wanted to get in before moving around the gyn starting my next exercise. 

(time skip because I don't feel like writing out her entire workout scene and don't know how to not make it weird. Ya'll know how to workout at the gym so that's what she did)

After I finish my workout I head to the med office where there's two tubs for ice baths as well as the ice machine and some first aid supplies. It was a bit of a storage room for sports so there was some boxes of uniforms stacked in the corner. I set my stuff down in the corner turning on the tub  letting it begin to fill with cold water. I turn from the tub my body stiff as my muscle throb and ache at the movements. I grab a towel out of the cupboard setting it next to the tub before opening the ice machine. 

I grab the scoop reaching down and filling it with ice before dumping the scoop into the bucket at my feet. I fill up the bucket and waddle it over to the tub where I dump it into the filling tub. I go back over filling the bucket again and adding two more buckets of ice to the ice bath. I return the bucket and scoop and turn off the tap staring at the water. It sloshes around, the ice shining brightly on the surface of the water. I pull my shirt up over my head tossing it over to my stuff before stepping to the edge of the tub. I grab the edge taking a deep breath before bringing my foot up stepping into the tub. The cold temperature shocks my body sending chills up my spine as goosebumps crawl across my skin. I hurriedly sit down gripping the edge of the tub breathing and and out rapidly. The water stings my skin as the ice slides across my bare skin. I hear a distant ringing in my ear but ignore it thinking my body is shocked by the cold. I smooch further down into the tub taking quick short breaths trying to remember to breathe. The ringing in my ear grows louder and I suck in a deep breath before plunging my head downward, submerging my entire body under the icey water. The cold bites at my skin, the chill seeping deep into my bones.

I go to push my head up but when I emerge from the water and open my eyes I"m no longer sitting in a metal tub in my high school. No instead I'n out in the woods, there's a storm raging. The wind howls slapping my wind into my face as the rain pours down onto the earth. The chill from the ice bath is not forgotten as my body shakes at the cold air biting at my soaked frame. I hear branches snap and leaves shuffle off to my right and snap my head up looking for the source. My eyes are met with the back of a little girl's figure. Something in me tells me to follow and I step forward moving to follow after the young girl who's out in this storm. I follow the girl as she stumbles through the dark forest around her. 

The wind throws my hair back and forth across my face the soaking wet strands sticking to my skin as my clothes weigh me down. Upon further notice I realize that I"m only in some pink socks with small stars in them. I follow the figure deeper into the forest before she stops. I step up beside the girl looking down only to be shocked by the sight of the face I'd seen in many photos in my dad's office. It was me. I was the little girl. 

I watch as she-I walk forward but my sock clad foot is caught in a branch and I fall forward. My body rolls down the small hill my knee smacking into a rock, slicing open. I feel something dig into my shoulder before I'm sinking beneath the icy waters of the creek.  I reach up trying to swim but the current throws my figure around and I tumble under the water before finally I pop out of the water. My figure is thrown forward and rolls onto a rocky surface the cold burning my soaking figure. I notice the younger me is laying on her side further up the bank and go to bring myself to my feet when  I feel my skin heating up uncomfortably . My body feels like it's being shaken and I look around the darkness, trying to get to my feet to get to me when a growl catches my attention.