"I got a situation over here!" Artemis yelled trough the mind-link. Because things could never be easy for the hero team, things had gone south after a while.

The 4 teen heroes, who weren't hacking or protecting the hacker, were completely overwhelmed with people. They had each taken a side. Artemis the North, Miss Martian the South, Superboy East, and Aqualad West.

"Rob can you manage in here by yourself?" Wally asked the sluggish hacker. Robin was still going the same speed he would any other day. No lack of sleep could stop his magic fingers. But Wally was skeptical about leaving him alone.

"I'll be fine KF go help them." Robin replied. Wally nodded his responses and ran out the room.

Outside the doors that hid the main computer was complete chaos. How one building held so many people was a mystery. Each hero's was fighting about 15/25 people. And more came out of no where when Kid Flash showed up.

"WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!" A startles Kid Flash yelled through the mind-link. No one had a response, these people basically came out of thin air.

"Artemis is down!" Aqualad alerted. Then they started dropping like flies.

"Superboy is down!" Miss Marian said.

"Aqualad is down!" Kid Flash said next. The sounds of his friends dropping made Robin work faster. Though whoever these people were had people fighting through the screens. Making Robin's job harder than it already was.

"Kid is down!" Miss Martian said to the only member of her team who was still conscious. Then the mind-link suddenly went down. Meaning Miss Martian was out.

"stay traught. stay traught." Robin kept mumbling to himself. He was so close to getting past the other hacker.

"Haha take that!" Robin whisper-yelled as he won the cyber battle. He inserted his flash drive once he got to the what he needed. The info loaded fast thankfully and Robin jumped away from the computer.

Thought his tired body told him to sit down and rest, the avian knew he couldn't do that. His friends were out there unconscious, surrounded by a bunch of goons.

So with the last bit of strength he had, he jumped to the scene. The henchmen had dragged all the knocked out heroes and sat them in a corner. There were many men unconscious and scattered all over the floor. But there was about 25 big beefy men for Robin to fight.

The bird sighed and cracked his neck as the men began to rush him. He leaped onto shoulders and made them fall. He made them collide heads and knock each other out. He used his martial art skills to expertly take them all out. After an agonizing few minutes all the men were down. And in no state to get back up. Robin was far to tired to hold back, so some (many) bones were broken.

Robin looked over to his friends, they were all still out cold. Lucky for him the ship was parked right outside the building. So he grabbed them one by one (Connor being the biggest challenge) and put their arms around his shoulder and dragged them back to the bio-ship.

Once everyone was on the ship, Robin jumped into the pilot seat. (The ship had a feature that allowed non-martians to fly her manually) After a long flight home Robin dragged his friends into the mountain. Putting them in the couch as the med bay was to far. While Robin was bringing Wally into the room everyone else was, he saw that the other had awoken, and Wally was waking up too.

"Robin." M'gann breathed out. Everyone looked towards him as he set the speedster down. His tape was torn, and so was his outfit. His hair was a crazy mess, and was slumped over, a lot.

"Did you take out the rest of those guys?" Artemis asked.

"Yup." Was Robin's reply.

"And you carried us all back to ship and flew us home?" M'gann added. Robin nodded his head.

"Did you get the info?" Wally ask. Robin dug around in his belt and brought out the flash drive.

"Mission Complete." Then Robin passed out.

"Beep. Beep. Beep." Robin slowly opened his eyes to the sound of a heart monitor. He looked around and saw he was in the mountain med bay.

"Hey Rob!" Wally chirped from the other side of the bed. Robin turned his head towards the speedster.

"Hey Wally." Robin smiled. "How long have I been out?"

"Pretty much all day." Wally shrugged. Dick would've been mad that he was asleep for a whole day, but was glad he finally got to rest. Then he remembered Bruce and how bad Gotham had been.

"Has Gotham gotten any better?" Robin asked his friend. Wally smiled, happy with the response he was about to give.

"Yah, everything got sorted out when we left for the mission. Bats slept for a day too." Robin chuckled along with Wally.

"Dude I can't believe you got the info, took down a bunch of guards, carried us all into the ship, flew home, and dragged us out. All while sleep deprived!" Wally exclaimed. It truly was an astonishing thing to do even when fully rested. So doing it while tired was even cooler.

"Well what can I say Wally. Im an asterous person!"

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! I HAVE A FEW REQUESTS I NEED TO WRITE SO I'LL GET TO WORK ON THOSE SOON!

But in all seriousness I may be gone for a few days. Maybe, not sure yet. My two best friend got into a fight, a bad one. And one friends already kind of iffy, he's depressed. I try to help him, but I can't solve all his problems. And he scared me yesterday, a suicide scare. I talked to him for a long time and saw him this morning so that worked out. But he's still pretty messed up. But writing always helps me so I'll probably still write.

ALRIGHT HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR! SEE HA LATER