Samurai Jack Saga: Chapter 4 - Toon Force GO

"Anais of the alternate timeline agrees to help the Toon Force return to their timeline and destroy the Syndicate's time drive before they can use it to take over other versions of history. Meanwhile, the Toon Force back at Jump City are under attack by other Nicktoons who each have a vendetta against Teen Titans GO and the Toon Force."

Starfire struggles to get back up from the rubble she's in and Robin tries to move, but is nearly stomped on by Vendetta's fiend.

Robin: GAH!

Vendetta: Stay there, like a good boy!

Timmy tied up: Rudy! Wha...What are you doing here?! (Tries to break the chalk)

Rudy: The Syndicate told us before they left for another world earlier that you would eventually come here.

Tuesday holding an energy pistol at Jenny's face: I hate those old men, but they said that this would be a perfect way of getting rid of you and those wannabe titans. Heck! If anything, we hate them more than you guys!

Beastboy morphing into a dinosaur: Let go of them, yo! (Gets hit in the face by Vendetta's monster and slammed into the road) Agh!

Raven uses her powers to blast Vendetta off the fiend, but a chalk minion whips her and tie her and Cyborg up! Cyborg tries to shoot with his cannon, but another chalk minion arrives and clogs it, blowing up Cyborg's arm!

Cyborg: OW! (Looks at damages) Dang it! Now how am I supposed to replace it?! My Grandma gave it to me!

Raven: Agh...! (Tries using powers) Why can't I break free? It's just chalk.

Timmy: Yeah, what is this stuff? You couldn't do this when we last met when Zim warped us all off our worlds years ago!

Rudy: It's an enhanced version of it that Penny made for me to use in the real world before the show had ended. No one gets in or out of it!

Robin trying to get from under the fiend's foot: P-please! We don't even know you guys! Just let us leave already!

Vendetta: NO! Neither of you are leaving here today! You people are hated yet stay on air while we're forgotten yet loved! (Vendetta's fiend steps off of Robin)

Tuesday comes over towards Robin aiming at him instead.

Tuesday: People liked us, but we never had the chance to show anyone what we were truly made of.

Rudy: Times have changed for the worst for all of us! And now, your series is long overdue, Timmy!

Gumball: What're you talking about?! We haven't even done anything!

Rudy: Nothing, GB. I'm just a guy who wants his chance to return everyone back to the way they should've been. Back when worlds like us didn't use cheap humor, thrive off of hate, or shove morals down everyone's throats in every episode!

Cyborg: Isn't that what you used to do?

Rudy takes his hand and backhands Cyborg's face with an echoing metal sound coming from the impact!

Jenny: Ok, yes. Maybe they do suck. But who cares?! Why should we fight one another if we hadn't done anything to anyone? What does it matter?!

Rudy yelling: Ȅ̶̫̝̘̞̫̔̈ͅV̶͙̣̑͂̈́Ê̵̡̤̠͔͆̏̍̚R̸̺̝͗̃͋̊̋̇̃̕Y̷͔̖̊͊̾̎̋̊́Ṭ̸͍̊̅̍͌̋͑̌̌H̸̩̻̱̖́̔̊͊̍͝I̷̧̘̋̔̅̂͘N̷̨͓͚͔̳̜̣͆͛͗̃ͅG̴̙͇̮̜͒̊ͅ ̶̺͕͚̫̼̭̯̎M̷̳̝̦̲͑͊̈̌̽̋͑͝A̵̳͉͎̘̣̿̍T̶̳̑͐̾͑T̸̳͚̞̹̄E̶͍͓̟̽͒R̵͎̀S̴͈͓̘̪̩̍̾͜!̵͈̰̄!̵̧͎̬̞͕́!̸̧̧̨͙̞͉̘͔͒͌̈́̓̓̉̌͝Ȇ̴̞͍͍͊͒͑̂̋̾͐̅̉͛Ȓ̶̢͕͕S̸̟̜̏!̶̡̡̛͔̞̭̝͉̣̞̞̤̦̓̃͊̒̍̍!̵̢͍̫͓̮̟̫̘̻̘̞̈́͛̅͜͠ͅ!̸͉̇̐̀̐ͅ