Nicktoons Saga: Chapter 1 - Timmy Turner

"This is Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, and leader of the Toon Force. This is a recorded message on my findings of the newer worlds." Jimmy addressed as his dog recorded. "They are evolving at an alarming rate, which puts a strain on the war we are in for "relevancy." Luckily, I made a solution to this. I put together a team of heroes from both dimensions, along with my old group of friends. I am putting in the coordinates for our meeting place if anyone wants to join. End Recording." -Jimmy Neutron

"With that boy, Project Toon force had a good start." He pets Goddard who smiles. "But I worry, some of the us might question our decision..."

TOON WARS

By Frozarburst

Opening Dialogue by Ghostdog

You're awesome

Fairy World is under siege by two different armies. One of which is a familiar robot force named, the Toybots, who once captured beings from many different worlds to harvest them for power, and the other an alien menace who could absorb themselves onto people and corrupt them to take control. They have returned and are destroying all that they see and hear left and right. Floods of the Morphoids' ooze rain down from Fairy World's skies to the Earth, forming meteorites containing other Morphoids that corrupt and control the civilians, while the Toybots dismantle much of Dimsdale's monuments. Countless lives, both on Earth and Fairy World, have fallen, and in the mix, our wish making hero, Timmy Turner, runs in a state of panic with his fairies around the Rainbow Bridge, except one. As Timmy and his remaining fairies make their way to safety, multiple Morphoids transform and combine into a shield barrier that circles them. Suddenly, a Toyco airship hovers over them and 8 other Toybots hop out surrounding Timmy.

Timmy: Wanda, I wish for a cool space cannon!

Wanda raising her wand: Already on it, Timmy!

A space cannon poofs into Timmy's hands and he aims at one of the Dannybots, blasting its head completely off with pure plasma! The other Toybots engage and begin to charge at Timmy as his fairies hide behind him and Wanda. Timmy shoots the cannon with a large wave of energy, but just as he destroys his enemies, a Jimmybot behind the broken robots fires a mini laser at Timmy's barrel, blowing up the cannon in his face!

Timmy: This is why we can't have nice things. Wanda, com'on! Turn into a jet or something!

Wanda, as she tries to fly as fast as she can to reach Timmy with Sparky and Poof: I can't unless you say, "I wish" first!

Timmy: I WISH YOU TURNED INTO A JET!

Wanda immediately pulls her wand into the air, but a stray plasma bolt breaks it in half! In the distance, Kappa Mikey, a character from a show from the early 2000's, appears with a wand in his hand.

Timmy: What the?! Who're you?! You're not supposed to be here!

Mikey: I was cancelled, Timmy! Do you know what happened to me when my series was over? I was left with nothing! All my friends, my costume, my home...it's all gone because shows like yours keep taking the spotlight, leaving new ones like mine with no chance to shine! Hey, that rhymes... (puts hand over chin and grins)

Timmy: I uh...don't know who or what you're talking about. But, that's not the answer! You should be fighting crime, not me!

Mikey: Of course I'm fighting crime! I'm fighting YOU!