Kuroo Tetsurou -Don't, Stop-

Start from the beginning

You weren't supposed to be there on the first place. Doing a worksheet after school was not how you want to spend your afternoon. But tell that to your face again when you thought it'd be fun to run home under heavy rain resulting you didn't come to school for three days because of fever.

You went back to your work, asking your brain to work faster so you can get away from this room faster. Being in the same room as Kuroo longer than usual might not be good for your heart.

After a moment, you looked back at Kuroo, face turned deadpan when you found he was still staring at you. "Please?" he said; a smirk on his face.

"No," you went to your next question, "do it by yourself."

Beside you, you heard Kuroo groaned before he sat up properly, and start scribbling down on his paper. A sense of proud blossomed on your chest.

"Do you know that it was a stupid idea? To run home under heavy rain like that."

Your hand froze, hovering a few inches above your paper. You turned to look at him.

"What?"

Kuroo's face changed. His smirk from earlier vanished and instead of looking at you, he was staring at the wall. The way he looked at you when he turned made you unconsciously bit your lower lip.

"You saw that?" You asked, suddenly afraid with how his mood changed so quickly. You always knew Kuroo could be a different person on the field, but you didn't know he could do that on daily basis.

"I saw you ran out of the gates. Even I wouldn't go home without an umbrella on that weather."

"Sorry," you said, suddenly loss at words, "didn't think you care that much."

"Hey," Kuroo's tone changed again, now it was the one you were more familiar with, the happy, annoying tone. You found yourself smiling. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know. We're not close," you shrugged your shoulders, "just thought you wouldn't care about it."

Kuroo scoffed, "I would, if the next thing I knew you didn't come to school for three days." He gestured to the almost finished paper in front of you, "that's what you get for it."

You looked down to your paper, finishing up your answer before moving onto the last question. You found your lips moving as you wrote your last answer. "Why are you here anyway? I thought you have perfect attendance."

"I have," without looking, you could felt his smirk, "but today we didn't have practice so I thought it'd be fun to watch you suffer."

You gripped your pencil tighter as your face turned red. "Jerk!"

Kuroo laughed, hands holding his stomach as he threw his head to the back. Just one final push and the athlete would fall from his seat.

You turned your attention back to your paper, scribbling down your very last answer, "I don't understand how Mai likes you." You grumbled under your breath.

"Nakahara likes me?"

You slapped your hand to your mouth, 'caught' written across your face. Your [E/C] widened as you turned to look at him.

Kuroo had an unreadable expression on his face. His eyes were widened, mouth agape. He was in shock, and you swore a ghost of smirk was about to appear before he shut his lips, hands curling into a fist.

"God, please—just ignore what I said ok? Let's pretend it never happened." You pleaded.

"Don't try to match me with her."

"What?"

Kuroo ran a hand through his hair and suddenly, you have the urge to do the same and feel the smoothness of his hair. "Don't try to match me with her."

You tilted your head to the side a bit, the question 'why' at the very tip of your tongue.

"I don't care who like me. But I like someone else, so don't try to match me with her okay?"

His stern and serious voice suddenly changed and when you look properly at him, you found him grinning at you. "I like someone else, and that's what matter, okay? I promise I won't say a thing about what you say."

"Okay."

Your words died down, eyes looking at Kuroo and you found yourself wondering how it'd felt like to be the cause of his smile.

You found yourself nodding, blush risen as you slowly put your hands down.

Kuroo threw you a smile, eyes closed and you could see his perfect teeth once again.

You didn't get it. Mai said she liked him for his smile, for his cute smile. But his smile wasn't cute, he smile was—

His smile was addicting.

Kuroo grinned when he saw your finished paper, and with ease took it from your table. "I'm going to give this to the teacher, so you can pack up and I'll meet you on the lobby." He said before he vanished through the hallway and left you alone.

No. Don't.

Your chest tightened when he left, not wanting to be alone. You closed your eyes tighter when your heart spoke.

No, stop.

You put a hand over your heart, asking for it to calm down.

Don't, stop.

You lowered your face to the table, eyes screwing shut to take off Kuroo from your mind. But it was useless. The more you tried to forget about it, the more it lingers.

His voice, his hair, his smile.

You abruptly stood up. Packing your things within second before you grabbed your bag and head downstairs to the lobby.

You should stop. You should turn around and walk from other doors, you should avoid the lobby. You should avoid Kuroo. You friend like him for God Sake!

But you couldn't stop yourself.

Don't, stop.

You rushed down to the lobby. Waving your hand, you felt your lips curled up when Kuroo waved his hand to you, his own smile on his lips.

And later, as you walked side-by-side with him, as you laughed and he smiled, you found your heart whispering something else.

Don't stop.

-{>~<}-

Third fic! Uwaaa thanks god I could finish this!

How is it guys? Do you like it? Does it make sense? 

Please leave comments so I can hear what you think!!

-Mizushima Sena

Birthday Special! [Kuroo Tetsurou, Makoto Tachibana & Miyuki Kazuya]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara