Chapter 57- Brook's sad story! And is Juli's escape going to be successful?!

"You bastard! My shadow! AND GIVE ME BACK JULI-NEE!" Luffy roared loudly and just as he wanted to angrily throw a punch at Franky, he caught his face in his hand in annoyance.

"Calm down! Moriah isn't here!" Franky shouted at him and Luffy stopped wailing around in his grip and looked at him in surprise at that. Zoro and Sanji just looked around confused for a moment.

"Hm…? This is the Sunny." Sanji said in surprise.

"The Sunny?! Why are we back where everything started?" Zoro said in surprise and confusion and then looked down on the ground. "…No… So, it wasn't just a dream. My shadow is gone…! This feels weird…"

"OI, EMERGENCY! THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT! THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT HERE!" Luffy shouted in panic, forgetting about his sister for a short moment as he stuffed himself with cheese, what was the only eatable thing he found.

"Not all the food supplies are missing. They left all the preserved foods and carried everything else out with them." Sanji noticed as he looked around the kitchen.

"There's no crackers for the cheese either! MEEEAAATTT!" Luffy still ran around in panic while still stuffing himself with the cheese.

Zoro held a hand before his face in shame. "This is seriously dishonorable… I let down my guard…"

"…We lost the pirate lunchboxes too…" Luffy began to sob at that. "It's not right… Just cheese…"

"By the way, Nami-swan and Juli-megami don't seem to be around here….?" Sanji asked as he looked searching around the dining room.

"Well, you see…" Usopp began and then told Sanji about Nami being kidnapped and Juli being caught by Moriah.

"KIDNAPPED?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CHASE THEM DOWN TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH?! WHO IS HE AND WHERE IS HE AT?! I WILL GO GET NAMI-SWAN IMMEDIATELY… AND WAIT… WHAT DOES YOU MEAN WITH JULI-MEGAMI GOT CAUGHT BY MORIAH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?!" Sanji shouted at Usopp utterly angrily, a scary expression on his face as he screamed that right into Usopp's face.

"W-Wait! Sorry! But we didn't just let her go, things just worked out that way as well with Juli…! Anyway, listen to the whole story." Usopp tried to soothe the upset Sanji.

Zoro looked to the ground thoughtfully, hiding his concern well from the rest of the crew. "Juli got captured by Moriah, huh… Well, that's not good."

Luffy just still was too occupied with thinking about food until Sanji's shout snapped him out of it. "…." He said nothing as he listened to what Zoro and Sanji said until he remembered how Moriah said he wants to keep Juli. His eyes widened in horror. "WAAAAH! NO, JULI-NEEEEE!" Luffy shouted in panic and just wanted to storm out of the dining room, he had to be hold back by Franky and Usopp.

"Wait, dammit!" Franky snapped at him.

"Waah! Let go of me! That leek bastard is going to get it for thinking he can keep Juli-nee!" Luffy shouted upset while wailing in Franky's grip and punching Usopp in the face.

"Urgh! Luffy, just wait for a short moment! Juli is going to be alright! She even declined escaping together with us." Usopp informed him after getting thrown to the ground by that punch.