Chapter 19

I get blown back across the craters and smack against a wall, knocking me out of air as I see a hole in the middle of my stomach, "He knocked me back to green?" I ask myself as I cough up some blood on my mask and fall down onto the ground. He knocked me out of my best form from a simple attack, and it didn't even take him a second to charge it, I already knew that this was his game as I close my eyes and fade away into the darkness, my mind was going blank as I had never encountered this type of defeat before. I was in the worst pain I had ever been in, I had lost against my old dead best friend, and I couldn't even help myself at the moment. I try to grab onto a glimmer of hope, something that could sustain me just a bit longer, something... I whisper to myself, "God like..." I then hear a faint voice in my head say, "A plasmatonians life lives by many codes, and the most important one is to become strong enough to save the ones you love. This alone helped the plasmatonians realize their untapped potential as they strived to become better, becoming a strong people, all because they realized their calling." I couldn't understand what the voice meant by that ridiculous speech, yet I feel my right arm move under my body and push me up a bit. It hurt, but I bite my lip and keep pushing myself to stand, I was going to take all I had to do the most simple of things, stand. And after a long struggle, I get myself on my two feet and gasp for air instead of breathing, this was a stupid idea! But he lands around ten yards away from me as I hear him say, "You may not realize it, but your body is holding back, that's why you are so persistent." I wave my arm and reply, "No, it's because I won't give up for the petty reason of being a bit hurt and tired, I won't stand being weak against a foe who can take out all of those I care for immensely." I then feel a warmth in my chest as I hold onto the orb on it and smile, saying to myself, "I do this for you all, and yes, even you Aiden.." I take in some air and release it with ease as I feel my weak energy fade away, I couldn't help but think that I was done for as it drained out of me. I stand there, waiting for my body to give in and quit, I couldn't feel my energy anymore, but I could feel Icer's get smaller as I feel like he is moving away from me, that could be the only explanation as I clench my fists and hear the ground underneath me crack. "Carlos, you see it?" Icer stasis from earth 213 asks his Nanohawk this as a bead of sweat drips down his cheek. Carlos stands up and folds his arms while the other two Carlos' stand up, knowing what was happening as 414 Alize asks, "Why does he have a purple aura that feels so... blissful?" Everyone but the 213 universe seemed confused until 213 Plasma princess smiles and says, "He's doing it Carlos, should we stop the fight or.." He interrupts her, "No, give him enough time and he will master it." He then smiles as well before whispering to himself, "I can't believe it myself, Alize... is going Ultra Violet." I gently open my eyes as the aura around me was different than usual, it was neither green or gold, but purple? I scratch my head and see that my arm was still green, but I had a strange glossy look on my suit that made me look slightly purple as well! The feeling of failure slowly fades away as Icer walks up to me and says, "Farewell Alize, I.. win." He throws a powerful punch towards my face as I close my eyes and hope that it won't hurt so bad, but it doesn't touch me as I open them and look around myself confused. "What the hell?" I turn around and see that Jesus was a meter behind me had was stumbling a bit like if he'd missed hitting me! I couldn't understand why as he turns around and begins to swing fast and deadly, but I listen to my instincts as I simply took a step to the left, dodging his right jab, and a step to the right, dodging his left hook. I repeat this a few more times before attempting an attack of my own and stand still before bending my arm at my waist and jabbing him in the gut. He looks distressed as he gets knocked back a few feet and holds where I just hit him. I felt a bit more serious as I couldn't comprehend what was happening to me, but either way... I say out loud, "I got a chance and I'm not gonna blow it." He then stands up and looks at me with an intense glance before I start to feel my energy rise, it was strange how I didn't notice it before, but now I could and it felt more calm like, no wonder why I didn't recognize it, I have a spiritic kind of energy and that's what gives away who I am. But that was just the beginning as I silently charge up my power and feel the planet begin to shake as the both of us get ready to attack.